Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

titanicbuff  

titanicbuff
Resident
Resident

Last edited by titanicbuff on 2013-04-18, 14:11; edited 1 time in total

http://simcitybuffs.icyboards.net/index.php

samerton  

samerton
Frequently mentioned in the media
Frequently mentioned in the media
Very good update, Titanic Smile Looking forward to more.

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Looks good Smile
The city hall is unique!

Aldini10  

Aldini10
Renting
Renting
Very nice, looking good with all the urban sprawl of the city! It is very realistic.

55Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 Empty Rockville, Viehie- A teaser 2013-04-24, 22:50

titanicbuff  

titanicbuff
Resident
Resident
Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 Ddotmbannermar2013
teaser time- and this time there is a map to go with it-

We will look at the state capital for Viehie- Rockville- While it may seem odd to switch states its not. pay attention to the map- Because you'll see whee we are headed next:
Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 84719836
and not the only pic you'll see-

Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 69524244

Until then drool over the teaser.

bben  

bben
Resident
Resident
your best interchange yet.
And also i really like the addition of the map.
Adds a nice touch to this update.

Thanks, brian

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Nice interchange. Looking forward to the next update. Very Happy

Aldini10  

Aldini10
Renting
Renting
Yes this is an excellently built interchange, can't wait for the rest!

titanicbuff  

titanicbuff
Resident
Resident
Welcome to Viehie. This is a look at the capital of the state. Capital isn't the right word for it. Technically the states have Government Centers and not exactly capitals- Each state consists of a governmental body of law makers and bills are sent to Teddy city to be approved by the king who can veto the bill. While it may seem odd the king presides over the who nation and her cities.
Anyway- Rockville is the state governmental center for the state of viehie. While not as large as you'd expect the city has a well defied downtown. An interchange greets you at the entry.
Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 69524244
A look at the interchange with downtown edited out. It is meant to demonstrate it. "Royal" is the newest and most elaborate of the nations interchanges as the city is trying to show its ready for the future.
Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 25900970
Welcome to downtown!!!!!!
Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 28087074
A raised toll road takes visitors and residents south to the industrial heart. It is the highlight of downtown. Completed in 1956 the toll road is meant to ease the burden on residents.
Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 50488842
2 of the oldest building in the downtown sector- both from the 1920's. Many of the old building s have faded from the scene leaving these 2 left. Its a sad state to see.
Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 95352644
Bride avenue and a look at the toll road along the sky scrapers. Bride is the busiest road in the area and the toll road helps make it a scenic edition to the city. Here banks, office towers and residental buildings mingle together making or an off mix. Downtown is unique in the fact that not all the buildings are highrise. It features a mix of all types making for an odd cluster.
Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 84719836
The city- and its location the blue "X" represents the city.

Well that's it for this time- See you next time.

bben  

bben
Resident
Resident
Again , I really like the map.
And i thought you did a good job.
there is nothing wrong with using paint, if the map comes out this nice and colorful.

Greg24  

Passerby
Passerby
I Like the way it is I am the only one that knows he makes a city journal Smile Titanicbuff I think cj is great

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
I like how the map turned out.. very nice Smile

titanicbuff  

titanicbuff
Resident
Resident

Welcome back to Rosedale: A flowery community.
Today we are gonna show past, present and future.

The Airport is a commuter airport. Its unique entry is a switch type entry ramp. The ramp has had no accidents since it 2011 construction to replace the old aging exit ramp. This ramp is a proven masterpiece of the city. Visitors find that all they have to do is watch and learn.

Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 23807439
The future. The new neighborhood of Futura features several futuristic looking apartment complexes referred to as pods. Designed by the Jones Corporation the PODS are assembled piece by piece at a factory and delivered in several trucks to be assembled on site. So far only 3 have been constructed. This picture shows 2 of them.
Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 16180756
Rosedale Historic Center. Many of the buildings are getting a facelift. so scaffolds take a part in the major restoration effort. The tower is the Law Enforcement Memorial Park.
Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 28184628
And finally Airport center Park- A commercail district bordering the airport. Popular with locals and tourists alike. Located on airview Parkway- Eastside of Rosedale.

Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 46643276

Hope you enjoyed revisiting Rosedale. See you next time.

bben  

bben
Resident
Resident
michael, i see from your recent update your continuing to improve with your transit, highways and RHW construction.
I now consider you to be one of the rhw expert builders we have in chat Smile

thanks, Brian

Greg24  

Passerby
Passerby
Very Nice !!!! Smile

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Love the layout. Very Happy nice update

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Great update, love the historic area! Smile

http://simopsis.com

68Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 Empty St James and the St James swamp 2013-05-24, 23:20

titanicbuff  

titanicbuff
Resident
Resident
The St James swamp begins in Teddy City but it continues life here-
The St James Swamp Natl. Preserve it a beautiful site and a popular attraction for tourists of the area. Its namesake town stands proud on the edge of the swamp. Locals call it home, tourists call it- an odd site-

Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 24473551
A site to behold as a plane fly's over the town itself- The interchange into the town is clearly seen as is the swamp land. A forest of willow trees lines a hidden Lilly pond on the south end of town. The Swampland Toll way begins here as it works its way to Teddy City and it helps make money for the community. The swamp holds its own against constant travelers and remains much the same as when people first called St James "home"

Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 67826309
Downtown St James along Ardmoor Ave. and Willow Grove. Thanks to tourists the town remains alive after nearly being abandoned around 1888.

Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 91394085
The only part left of the original townsite. Homes lining along a winding road in the middle of the swamp- bound by a beautiful meadow. Now known as Hadell Park, this once proud piece of the town is all that remains- The town has since moved east by a half mile behind the cat tails and water that makes up this slice of swampland in the middle of the Teddy City Metro Area.

Hope you enjoyed this update. See you next time.

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Nice update. I like the suburban feel and the flora.

bben  

bben
Resident
Resident
Man Michael,
this T ave intersection you show, where you have one ave coming in as a diagonal. That is both brillant and creative and furthermore I had no idea it was even supported by nam !
One of your best updates in awhile..

Brian

Ceafus 88  

Ceafus 88
Town planner
Town planner
Interesting Road formations! I like it! Very Happy

Republicmaster  

Republicmaster
Quadruple digits!
Quadruple digits!
Nice swamp area! The previous update was excellent! Very Happy

titanicbuff  

titanicbuff
Resident
Resident
After a long hiatus I'm back- this time to show you Teddy City's best and worst intersections. You ready- its gonna be a wild ride on the north side.
The Worst
Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 39787748
If you get car sick you might want to avoid this road. After leaving the highway you cross a main road and come to City hall. City hall is located along a stretch of rail road where it dips under the tracks at a pooint called Hangmans Dip- named for what used to happen at that spot where the track now sits.
Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 23742743
Helmond, Culburne and London- This Tri-intersection is a rough as it looks. Wrecks are common place so make sure to have your insurance cards handy here.

The Best
Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 38135558
This diamond intersection in a residental zone is among the city's best designs. Located at Simmons and Wallace its design makes it easy to turn when you want to without needing to worry about getting hit.
Teddy City- A national Capital  - Page 3 47378231
Wallace and Kennerley- just look up to see where to go. The open grassy field is a beautiful site for those passing through and a nearby truckstop makes a great location for truckers.

Well thats it- see you next time.

Last edited by titanicbuff on 2013-06-08, 10:46; edited 1 time in total

AcoG000  

AcoG000
Advisor
Advisor
I really like the roundabout. Though, I think it could use a small park or something else in the middle. Either way, great interchanges!

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
I like the diamond interchange. Nice interchanges. Very Happy

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum