Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

titanicbuff  

titanicbuff
Resident
Resident
Teddy City- Please delete- starting new city with same name and will be a new CJ idea NatqTop- national Flag
bottam- military arms

ok- so instead of just jumping right in I thought information on the country was in order

Proper NameKingdom of Teddyland
Healthcare information Each citizen is alotted healthcare- The city in which a citizen receives there mail pays a fee to the medical facilities for the services to be provided- This in turn provides free healthcare to every citizen of the kingdom.
Education The educational system in Teddyland is a charter based system. This means more individualized education is provided to each student
Law Enforcement Law enforcement is provided by police officers trained at a federal and not state facility.

The country is a followed-

-A state based country providing a Governor for each seperate section of the states- these counties are provided to enforce the laws of the different communities within the Governmental juristiction.
- Laws are passed by a commity for each county and a national law commity led by the royal family. The law is then sent to the president who is elected by the governing body. The president can pass or veto the law but the ruling member of the royal family can override the decition.
- Wages are set in accordence to the regional price- for instance the higher the price in the region the higher the issued wage- However minimum wage is set at $10 and hour.
-Housing is provided to the poor free of charge until such time as the poor are able to provide for them selves. This reduces the homelessness rate.
-religion is free of choice and under no circamstace is a religous faction to send representatives in oder to convert subjects to there religon

Population- 67,900,989
languages- English, French

Last edited by titanicbuff on 2012-08-22, 19:59; edited 2 times in total

http://simcitybuffs.icyboards.net/index.php

samerton  

samerton
Frequently mentioned in the media
Promising start and great information! Looking forward to seeing some screenshots Smile

K50  

K50
Admin
That's a pretty busy national flag you've got there Razz

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
67 million is a pretty huge city (or do you mean the country itself?)

titanicbuff  

titanicbuff
Resident
Resident
Cheeseguy wrote:67 million is a pretty huge city (or do you mean the country itself?)
the country itself- dought I can get the city that big

bben  

bben
Resident
Resident
wow Micheal !

This is very well thought out and organized !
I can't wait to see some pics a bit later when
you are ready to post them. But I really like the
start the way you described everything first before
showing pics..

Brian

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Great start Very Happy

The flag is a lot to look at but the info is good. Can't wait to see some in game pics Very Happy

SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Nice start!

Teddy City Razz

9Teddy City- Please delete- starting new city with same name and will be a new CJ idea Empty The sign of the times 2012-07-27, 21:31

titanicbuff  

titanicbuff
Resident
Resident
Teddy City is construting a brand new bridge linkuing over the Calibearer River by the docklands- Linking the river on K 95 the bridge was subject to contraversy do to its design-

Teddy City- Please delete- starting new city with same name and will be a new CJ idea Bridgecon2
The gap between the two sides

Teddy City- Please delete- starting new city with same name and will be a new CJ idea Bridgecon1
The southline as its called is newly developing-

Teddy City- Please delete- starting new city with same name and will be a new CJ idea Palacey
The palace had to approve the construction- Given the location being only a few blocks this was critical.

K50  

K50
Admin
Be careful putting such tall skyscrapers next to those houses.

Looking forward to see how it develops Smile

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
not bad.. although the skyscrapers right next to the houses looks a bit odd. I'd concentrate them into one area and use medium density to separate low and high density.. like in RL.

You're doing good though with this.

bben  

bben
Resident
Resident
Very nice Michael !
I love construction stage pics.
So is the bridge completed or is
the construction still in progress ?

titanicbuff  

titanicbuff
Resident
Resident
bben wrote:Very nice Michael !
I love construction stage pics.
So is the bridge completed or is
the construction still in progress ?

bridge now completed- thought i'd have fun with that pic by making that look like its under constructon

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Wow great work! The skyscrapers are a little out of place right now, but I'm sure you'll fill in the rest of the area Very Happy

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
I like the roundabout in front of the castle, makes it even more stately looking. Smile

http://simopsis.com

17Teddy City- Please delete- starting new city with same name and will be a new CJ idea Empty Teddy City Downtown at night 2012-08-08, 01:29

titanicbuff  

titanicbuff
Resident
Resident
Note- needs to be moved to Teddy City thread [done -k50]

An amazing downtown skyline, Teddy City is one of the nations most beautiful night cities.

Teddy City- Please delete- starting new city with same name and will be a new CJ idea City1le

The northern downtown skyline at night- many buildings choose to black out at night to save energy.

Teddy City- Please delete- starting new city with same name and will be a new CJ idea City2f

south eastern edge of downtown

Teddy City- Please delete- starting new city with same name and will be a new CJ idea City3j

A view of nearly the entire southern end of downtown.

K50  

K50
Admin
Did you run the game a little bit (like about a game month) before you took the picture? Half of your buildings are dark Razz

Looks nice though Smile

SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Nice Razz

but I agree with K50's comment Razz

bben  

bben
Resident
Resident
This is truly outstanding work here Michael,
on the urban development . I am very impresed how
quickly you got this growing , vertically !s

brian

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
great update! I see a lot bof businesses don't hire many night janitors.

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Looks good, some nice looking night lights. Smile

http://simopsis.com

samerton  

samerton
Loving the night shots, I'm a huge fan of them. Keep it up! Smile

Sponsored content