Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2010-11-04, 10:30

meister1235  

meister1235
Town planner
Town planner
Congrats rocky/numbers Smile

meister

52MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2010-11-04, 11:25

Town planner
Town planner
thanks guy's i really didn't expect to win motm but thanks for voting for me Smile

- numbers

53MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2010-11-04, 16:31

samerton  

samerton
Frequently mentioned in the media
Congratulations Rocky! Well deserved!

54MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2010-11-04, 19:05

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
7499275: People have been sending in nominations for a while now. It just wasn't until this month that enough came in for you to win.

Over the months, you've has received quite a few nominations. Smile

55MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2010-11-28, 18:54

SSS  

SSS
Head of the SSS status
By the way, this image was done by K50. It is used by permission. Obviously, don't use it without his direct permission.

MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 04619ce1

Congrats Skimbo!

By the way, if you want to know about MOTM nomination rules, and when nominations close, please refer to this thread: https://simmania.darkbb.com/simmania-support-squad-matters-f5/sss-member-of-the-month-awards-official-information-thread-t46.htm#436

I update it every month, so feel free to check if you are in doubt about whether nominations are still open.

56MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2010-11-29, 12:30

meister1235  

meister1235
Town planner
Town planner
Congrats Skimbo Smile

57MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2010-11-29, 12:36

Simarillion  

Simarillion
Visitor
Visitor
Auguri Skimbo!!!

58MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2010-11-29, 14:57

Skimbo  

Skimbo
Gets tons of email
Gets tons of email
Thanks A lot Very Happy

http://Tigrar.deviantart.com

59MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2010-11-29, 19:20

K50  

K50
Admin
Well-deserved. Congratulations Skimbo. Smile

60MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2010-12-11, 17:51

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
By the way, the MOTMs are in need of nominations. We don't have any yet.

I know that MOTMs are competing with Peoples Choice awards this month, so I'm not asking for much other than for one user to step up and send a nomination. That's all that we need this month.

61MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2010-12-20, 22:03

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
blakesterville wrote:By the way, the MOTMs are in need of nominations. We don't have any yet.

I know that MOTMs are competing with Peoples Choice awards this month, so I'm not asking for much other than for one user to step up and send a nomination. That's all that we need this month.

Submitted mine.

62MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2010-12-22, 19:36

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Thanks.

BTW Nominations are CLOSED. I intend to open them back up after New Years Day. Normally, it is OK to send them after nominations are closed for the next month, but this time, please wait because I need to find some time to clean out my PM inbox.

Also, please allow several days for results to be posted. We are getting close to the holidays here, and things take awhile during this time of year.

63MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2011-01-02, 16:02

K50  

K50
Admin
MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 1b0cdbaf

64MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2011-01-02, 16:03

samerton  

samerton
Congratulations K50 and Mayorm!
Applause

65MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2011-01-02, 16:09

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Congrats to you both Very Happy

66MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2011-01-02, 20:43

K50  

K50
Admin
Thanks!

BTW Blake, don't ban me for making that image over 800x600 Razz

67MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2011-01-03, 15:39

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Congratulations to both of you!

I would like to give a couple of quotes given in the nominations:

K50 was nominated "for excellent work on the staff in recent months".
Mayorm was nominated "because of his great DD and being a friendly forum member".

Remember that winners are decided entirely based on nominations sent in.

K50: I generally don't mind images that are over 600 pixels vertically as much as I mind images that are over 800 pixels horizontally. That image is fine.

68MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2011-01-04, 14:42

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Thanks everyone, for nominating me. Although believe me I don't have the greatest Developer Diary. Smile

69MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2011-01-06, 05:31

meister1235  

meister1235
Town planner
Town planner
congratulations to both of you Smile

70MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2011-01-17, 16:53

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
We still need nominations for the January 2011 MOTMs. Help be involved in deciding who wins the first of the year!

BTW I wonder if we might possibly even be able to break the record for the number of MOTMs put in. That would be AWESOME! Remember, send nominations to the SSS account.

71MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2011-02-15, 17:15

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Sorry for the double post. I know that the MOTM results have been delayed quite a bit. There has been a delay, obviously, and certain members of the SSS are working to get the results out. We hope to have them out as soon as possible. Please, however, go ahead and send in nominations for February 2011 MOTMs. The nominations are open. Keep in mind, of course, that the January 2011 MOTMs have already been long decided.

Sorry for the delay
-Blakesterville.

72MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2011-02-18, 17:01

SSS  

SSS
Head of the SSS status
The January 2010 MOTM winner is... Guitarmansuperstar!

MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Gradient_gold
This time, me and Cheeseguy worked on the picture together (I sent Cheeseguy the draft and Cheeseguy made all of the cool edits). Note the guitar, LOL. That's actually a Fender Stratocaster, for those who care.

Don't forget to send in nominations for the February 2010 MOTMs. I know it is late in the month, but nominations are still open! We really do appreciate all of the nominations that we recieve. With a site this small, one nomination is often all that it takes to decide the winner.

Congratulations to Guitarmansuperstar, who has definitely earned this award!

73MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2011-02-18, 17:48

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
wow, thank you, I was not expecting to see that, i've been aware of the award for a little while but I never expected something so fancy. I always look at these and somewhat wish I could see my name there but never expect it because I feel i'm just an average member. To those who sent in nominations and those who think this highly of me, thank you very much. I wasn't expecting this until I heard i'd won. or read really Razz And on a personal note, of the 365 days of the year, the date its posted is on Feburary 18, 2011, the 10th anniversary of the passing of Dale Earnhardt, at this point, even within the hour, and may he rest in Peace. As for the guitar, personally i'm more a fan of Gibsons Razz I have a Cherry Red Epiphone SG Special I got last May. Before that I had a Beringer Stratocaster I think, I never figured out what it actually was, but some form of a Strat. I also have an early 1960's Alvarez Regent Acoustic Guitar which has mostly sat doing nothing for 45 years but I now play it activly. Again thank you and I give the pic an 11 Smile

-Will

Last edited by Guitarmansuperstar on 2011-02-18, 17:49; edited 1 time in total

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

74MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2011-02-18, 17:49

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
cheers

congradulations Gutarman

75MOTM Winners! [old thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: MOTM Winners! [old thread] 2011-02-19, 07:37

samerton  

samerton
Congratulations Will aka Guitarmansuperstar! Well deserved! Applause Thumbs Up

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum