Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Lets assume this is a 24 bit .bmp image. I estimate that the size would be 3.9 MB. JPEG uses some pretty amazing compression techniques and can reduce files of that resolution down to less than one megabyte without sacrificing much quality.

1.3 megapixels is referring to all of the pixels in the image, not to just one line of pixels. 1024x768 is is roughly 0.78 mp.

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
blakesterville wrote:I need to work up my image editing skills! These are some cool fixes!

I've gotten good at GIMP, actually. I have recently found GAP (plugin for gimp) and an going to try it out.

GAP is gimp animation package. Makes gifs

K50  

K50
Admin
So have I Razz

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
K50 wrote:So have I Razz

Tried GAP? Personally I got sick of MakeAGif.com, which is a (I can't come up with a more offending word then this)Glitched, Lousy server that doesn't barely work, and GifNinga which isn't that flexible. Mad

K50  

K50
Admin
BUMP.

I have new talents if you want them Razz

Jerseys.
Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 459b2bd6

Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 739564d6

Stadium fields and courts.
Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 800px-NC_National_Futsal_Center_court

Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 800px-NC_National_Futsal_Center_dixon_court

Stadium seating diagrams.
Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 800px-NC_National_Futsal_Center_concert

Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 800px-NC_National_Futsal_Center_futsal

Putting in the courts into the stadiums. (please specify which sporting venue you would like)
Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 800px-Arena_for_IFL_all_star_game

Station signs.
Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 Ncup19pic11

Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 Sm_myi10

Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 Sm_myi11

Putting the signs into stations. (please specify which station or system you would like)
Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 800px-Winchester_Athletics_Annex_NCM_station

Wacky32  

Wacky32
Town planner
Town planner
Tomorrow is the Alltech 24 Hours at Linktoria, and I thought you could add snow, since it snows alot in Linktoria during January and February. If you can add crowds, (and cars on the track if its even possible) that will be cool, if not thats fine. Smile

Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 Racevillepark

K50  

K50
Admin
The snow is going to be pretty tough.... so just warning you it might take longer than a day Razz

Wacky32  

Wacky32
Town planner
Town planner
I'll just edit the post later on. Smile

K50  

K50
Admin
Signatures galore!

Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 99a0bf62

Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 40daee90

Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 87962713

Fireworks, anyone?

Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 E6321a4a

Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 88bd3644

Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 Feb73d5c

Headers are always easy and fun too! Very Happy

Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 5fc1f641

Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 A016d347

Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 69bc16ad

Simmania Make-Your-Image-Awesome Center - K50's image doctoring/creating workshop - Page 2 Cultanrepublicheader2

If you have seen something in my journal, in this thread, or have an oddball idea, I could probably do something with it! It's free! Razz So give me some requests!

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
great work K50 Applause It looks great. I should have contacted you about doing something for signature, but I made the one I have now, so I'll keep it Smile

But next time I'm asking you to make one up for me

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
At a later date, so that I can make a logo for it, could you do a nice template that is MS paint compatible, for the swscra?

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

K50  

K50
Admin
Guitarmansuperstar wrote:At a later date, so that I can make a logo for it, could you do a nice template that is MS paint compatible, for the swscra?
Elaborate? Razz

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
My stock car league, just to make my explanation shorter, do you follow it? if so do you see the images I post?

Its not nesscecerilly making an image awesome, more like asking for an image. Kinda like a tv screen template image. Like the nascar broadcasts.

K50  

K50
Admin
idk how thats going to work for paint, because you don't have layers, but now I know what you are talking about Razz

When do you want it?

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
make the template and make the background white and it works in paint.... I did one for the aiff futsal WC, probably saw it used a few times, like that except better Razz. I'm still gonna decide on a logo for the swscra, I was just wondering if you could do it at all. I have no idea but definatly by the 4th of July because the deadline for season B signups is July 5th and i'll sim it and start working on it.

K50  

K50
Admin
I could probably do it once you get me the logo Smile

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
ok, sounds good Smile

Sponsored content