Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2013-01-20, 21:53

Republicmaster  

Republicmaster
Quadruple digits!
Quadruple digits!
Although Edge could be a mod Razz

77Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2013-01-21, 11:09

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Edge is a mod, he's the mod of SimCity 5 Discussion board. Razz

http://simopsis.com

78Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2013-01-21, 11:32

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Yes Edge should be green as Simlink mentioned Smile

79Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2013-01-21, 12:17

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Whoops. My bad Razz (Apparently I rushed updating the staff list a bit, forgot to check some of the deeper boards of the site. )

Anyway, he's added back on the staff list. Smile

80Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2013-01-23, 20:22

Town planner
Town planner
As for me, it says I'm a chat mod based on color but am not actually a mod, I honestly don't care either way just figured I might as well point that out.

81Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2013-01-23, 23:02

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
I've fixed it. You've been moved to the off topic and forum games boards.

82Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2013-01-24, 14:25

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Welcome Edge to the chat moderation team! cheers

83Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2013-01-24, 14:32

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
We're going to need to renovate the staff room soon and make it bigger, haha. Razz

84Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2013-01-24, 14:33

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
I'll research which contractor is cheapest while you start taking measurements Razz

85Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2013-01-24, 14:45

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
LOL, if only we had a staff lounge Razz Our staff lounge is a forum board full of lots of notifications, rules and announcements. Razz

86Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2013-01-24, 15:11

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Yea, it's really not that exciting. And if we renovate the staff lounge, then we should probably renovate the space for the general public so, you know, they don't feel left out and such. Razz

87Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2013-01-26, 06:26

Republicmaster  

Republicmaster
Quadruple digits!
Quadruple digits!
haha Renovations eh? Razz

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum