Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2011-07-21, 19:13

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
Blake, MayorM, I'm always here if you need me Smile, I'm staying pretty involved in sc4 after all.

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

27Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2011-07-22, 16:26

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
@Guitarmansuperstar: I think that, if you are interested in being reinstated, that it would be of huge help with the boards. What boards would you be interested in helping with? (Of course, Mayorm gets to make the decisions, but I'm just trying to start discussion. Razz )

We already have new mods for the forum games, but I think right now, just to throw out ideas, some help might be needed in the Simcity discussion and New members boards. That's just a quick idea to throw out, though. I don't know what Mayorm has in mind. Again, all of its up to Mayorm here, but I think he's probably be interested as well. Smile You truly were a great mod back when you did the forum games. Smile

28Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2011-07-22, 19:08

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
Whichever. Just put me somewhere you need me and I'll do my job Smile
And thank you, means alot coming from someone higher up in the ladder than myself Smile Looking at the boards, community activities might need a mod too but those look like the two most in need boards.

Will

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

29Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2011-07-22, 19:47

B-more4  

B-more4
Town planner
Town planner
It seems that I'm the moderator of the CXL forums, and I am fine with that role. Smile

I am also about to post my own CXL CJ.

30Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2011-07-23, 01:15

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Well I think that with the spam bot visiting our site for the first time, that means our community is growing and has grown large enough to attract annoying little things like that, so I think we will need to add to our staff list.

Also I think we should continue this discussion in the Administration board, instead of out in the open Wink

31Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2011-07-23, 11:24

Lot_Creator  

Lot_Creator
Commoner
Commoner
I can help, I am very good at moderating sites of this type because I work at Leo's site which is pretty much the same site provider. I don't cheat, sell, or scam anyone or anything. That is my offer for now, and if you have a rough bot, let me at it Razz. If it gets tough, I will cal for back-up. If you think I am unexperienced, check our site.

Need a hand?
LC

http://truthandlies.forumotion.com/

32Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2011-07-23, 14:25

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Alright, Mayorm. I'll be checking ACP often, so we can discuss it there. Smile

33Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2011-07-29, 16:28

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
@Guitarmansuperstar: Sorry for the delay. Mayorm and I have it worked out. You are now the moderator of the community activities and new members boards. Welcome back on staff!

34Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2011-07-29, 16:49

SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Congratulations Razz

35Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2011-07-29, 17:07

B-more4  

B-more4
Town planner
Town planner
Congrats to Guitarman and Micky!! Applause

36Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2011-07-29, 17:17

reaper88  

reaper88
Visitor
Visitor
Thanks dc Smile

37Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2011-07-29, 17:19

samerton  

samerton
Frequently mentioned in the media
Congratulations to you both! cheers

38Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2011-07-29, 17:25

reaper88  

reaper88
Visitor
Visitor
Thanks sam

39Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2011-07-29, 21:34

Lot_Creator  

Lot_Creator
Commoner
Commoner
Congrats! Thumbs Up

http://truthandlies.forumotion.com/

40Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2012-06-10, 12:22

Admin  

Admin
Cheeseguy will now be the moderator for the General Discussion board!

Welcome Cheeseguy to the staff! Very Happy

https://simmania.darkbb.com

41Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2012-06-10, 13:21

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Thanks mayorm

42Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2012-06-10, 16:23

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Welcome to staff, Cheeseguy!

43Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2012-06-13, 12:07

samerton  

samerton
Welcome to the staff, Cheesey! Very Happy

44Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2012-06-13, 17:13

K50  

K50
Admin
Welcome to the team Smile

45Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2012-06-17, 04:08

adjiebrotot  

adjiebrotot
Passerby
Passerby
can i be an admin or a moderator?

46Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2012-06-17, 14:00

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
adjiebrotot wrote:can i be an admin or a moderator?
Well, adjie, I think mod or admin rights are granted by the admins in the form of a meritocracy.. it really depends on things like merit and how helpful and devoted you are, and pretty much whoever the admins see fit. (i say i think because I'm not an admin) Also, asking for mod/admin rights is generally frowned on for that reason.

Not saying that they won't pick you.. because that's entirely up to the admins.. just giving you a heads up Smile

47Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2012-06-17, 19:14

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
We do not hand out staff positions. Staff positions as Cheeseguy said are earned, not given.

This list is for the purpose of letting everyone know who is on staff, if they have a problem, or at least so they don't give us any trouble. It is not a place to ask for them. In fact one of our site rules, specifically states that asking for staff positions is frowned upon.

48Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2012-06-18, 03:28

adjiebrotot  

adjiebrotot
Passerby
Passerby
okay thanks but i think this is annoying when i try to post a link there is a warning says "you can't post external link before 7 days"

i think, IMO, a forum shouldn't do this.. spammer can be banned... or even deleted..

49Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2012-06-18, 14:45

K50  

K50
Admin
I wish we could delete that as well. Unfortunately that is a rule that our forum host has set for us and we can't remove it, as far as I know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

50Forum Rules and Staff List - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Rules and Staff List 2012-06-18, 15:16

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
then how did those bots last year manage to post links? unless they were around before..

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum