Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 14]

76New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-07-22, 05:49

Skimbo  

Skimbo
Gets tons of email
Gets tons of email
Welcome to Simmania, Aldini10 Smile

I hope you enjoy your time here.

http://Tigrar.deviantart.com

77New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-07-22, 13:13

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Hello Aldini10, welcome to Simmania Smile I hope to see you create a nice metropolis

78New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-07-22, 13:27

Wacky32  

Wacky32
Town planner
Town planner
Welcome Im Wacky32 check out the Simmania Baseball World Cup! Very Happy
Congrats you are the 50th member to register on Simmania!

79New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-07-22, 19:11

Aldini10  

Aldini10
Renting
Renting
Smile Thanks all.

Skimbo, I named a city after you because at the moment I don't have any creative names to think of now. Yes, I will have a great time here! Thanks.

mayorm I will enjoy creating a city, I will show you all! I've visited New Chandler, looks challenging and all, but I will not go against such a monsterously great city.

Thanks Wacky32. I will visit your baseball cup and see what's going on, but for now thanks on congratulatulating me. I've never been congratsed before, so I thank you.

I hope to see you all around!

80New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-07-22, 19:18

Wacky32  

Wacky32
Town planner
Town planner
Your welcome, sign ups are always open! Very Happy

81New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-07-22, 19:19

Skimbo  

Skimbo
Gets tons of email
Gets tons of email
Aldini10 wrote:Skimbo, I named a city after you because at the moment I don't have any creative names to think of now. Yes, I will have a great time here! Thanks.

Lol, this was unexpected, but I like it

(But now I've gotta invite you to read my CJ Very Happy) Linkie in my sig vv

82New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-07-22, 19:26

Aldini10  

Aldini10
Renting
Renting
Wow, that was fast! Skimbo, yes even I found it unexpected. lol!
I will see your cj after I plonk this post on this here website. Oh, look at that! Here it is!

Skimbo, your cj is amazing, I like the small villas along the golf holes. I also love your avatar. Where'd you get it?

83New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-07-23, 16:10

Skimbo  

Skimbo
Gets tons of email
Gets tons of email
My Ava? Thats difficult, I found it somewhere on my hard drive....

The only thing I can tell you is that it's a drawing of a Tatoo and that I like it.

Maybe you find it whn you search after dragon tatoo, but I guess there is only a little chanche, just too many results.

Hm, But If I come home after this weekend I can upload it on a image hoster and PM you the link....

84New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-07-23, 17:27

Aldini10  

Aldini10
Renting
Renting
cheers That's great! But I won't actually use it as my avatar on this site. I might confuse myself and/or other users.

85New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-07-23, 23:48

B-more4  

B-more4
Town planner
Town planner
Sorry for being late but....

Welcome Aldini!!! cheers

86New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-07-24, 04:24

Aldini10  

Aldini10
Renting
Renting
Thumbs Up Thanks dcmetro! At least you welcomed me.

87New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-08-05, 20:27

Simarillion  

Simarillion
Visitor
Visitor
Oh well, against all habits, let me introduce myself. Very Happy

No wait, myself is me on SC4D and ST, not here Embarassed . So let me introduce Simarillion. bounce

Some of you may now me as Mod from SimcityMP, from CSG, SimForum, SM, or, as myself, from SC4D and ST.

Nice Site you guys got here, congratulations. Glad to have joined. Very Happy

88New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-08-05, 20:33

Wacky32  

Wacky32
Town planner
Town planner
Welcome to Simmania, Im Wacky32! Make sure to check out the Simmania Baseball World Cup. Very Happy

89New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-08-05, 20:47

Simarillion  

Simarillion
Visitor
Visitor
Thx Wacky32.

Baseball? That's that funny game with the stick, isn't it?

90New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-08-05, 21:42

Wacky32  

Wacky32
Town planner
Town planner
Yep Razz

91New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-08-06, 11:26

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Welcome to the site Simarillion. I am the creator and admin of this site.

92New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-08-06, 14:28

Skimbo  

Skimbo
Gets tons of email
Gets tons of email
Nice to see ya here, imarillion Smile

93New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Hello everyone 2010-08-16, 00:21

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Hey everyone! I have been playing SC4 for awhile now and thought I would check this place out.

Edit: Had a hard time putting my birthday on my profile. I put in 96 (1996) and it says that the site doesn't accept people 100 yrs old. Very Happy

Also Skimbo do I happen to ring a bell?

94New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-08-16, 02:11

K50  

K50
Admin
Welcome Joshriddle, I think I have seen you on Simtropolis once or twice before....

95New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-08-16, 03:45

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
As have I... except i'm simsamerica over there, i'm Will and i'll be your forum games moderator Smile Welcome Josh!

-Will

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

96New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-08-16, 04:15

Simarillion  

Simarillion
Visitor
Visitor
Hi Josh,
welcome to the site.
Just joined myself some 10 days ago and it's well worth it being here. Very Happy

97New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-08-16, 06:02

Skimbo  

Skimbo
Gets tons of email
Gets tons of email
Hey josh, nice to read you here Smile

98New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-08-16, 10:21

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Hi Josh_riddle obviously I'm mayorm, I am the founder and current admin of Simmania, and it is great to se ya here Very Happy

I will look into that little probvlem you are having. Thanks for reporting it.

Simarillion- I'm glad that even though we don't have downloads or custom content available here, you still enjoy being here. Sad (tears of joy)

Edit: I checked it out, when entering the year type in 1996 then it works. if you type in 96 then it says "Sorry, this site doesn't except people older than 99 years of age." scratch Which is wierd because I never set the birthday to say that.

99New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Reply 2010-08-16, 10:39

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Or it thinks that you are from the year 96 Very Happy

100New Members Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members Introductions 2010-08-16, 17:01

Wacky32  

Wacky32
Town planner
Town planner
Good to have ya here josh! Very Happy

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum