Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
I've been watching for quite some time as Simmania grows in size and more people join, and at 84 members, I think it's about time to bring in a countdown thread as we approach 100. We see a lot of these at Simtropolis as they reach their major milestones, and I think it's about time for Simmania to have its first.

That's not the only thing that I noticed. the website is also approaching 10,000 posts. Currently it is hovering just above 9,400. That amounts to an amount just shy of 112 posts per member here at the website (that is an average of all members at the site, including those who don't post), and this ratio of posts to members has been getting higher. It is in fact not very common for small sites to have such a good post to member ratio like this, so we should look forward to reaching 10,000 posts as well. At this rate, we'll probably reach that goal before 100 members, but we'll have to see.

I think this will be a good way to celebrate as the website gets close to that milestone. I also think this will do good things for the activity here. We need a fresh breath of community enthusiasm these days, and I think this will help with that a little. Smile

Lot_Creator  

Lot_Creator
Commoner
Commoner
Proud to be the 76th member of Simmania. Very Happy I hope your predicament occurs and we might see the day that we have 10000 posts and 100 members in the site. Smile

http://truthandlies.forumotion.com/

B-more4  

B-more4
Town planner
Town planner
Wow, I was the 8th registered member, and the 4th in terms of those who are still active. Shocked I never knew I joined that early on. Razz

SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
LOL I'm number 83...

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
I'm 7th and 4th to what DC said earlier... I'd say Me, Blake, MayorM and Admin are pretty active DC but I got what you meant Razz

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

samerton  

samerton
Frequently mentioned in the media
I'm not sure where I rank, I really can't remember but I think I'm the 30th at the least... Probably a lot higher Razz Anyway, great to see Simmania reaching a major landmark!

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
Goto memberlist and then change some stuff to know that your 56th Razz

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Yeah, you can go to the memberlist, tell it to sort by join date, then change it from descending to ascending (otherwise the list will be backwards.) You can see where you rank.

I ranked at #3, but it is possible that I was actually a #4. Yoda87 and I joined around the same time, and I'm still not sure who was actually first. Yoda87 had his account deleted, then later re-registered, so his name doesn't show up in the low numbers of the list. We must not forget Yoda, though. lol!

Chrochunter was another early member who was probably #5, but had his account deleted. I don't believe he has re-registered, however. Chrochunter and Yoda were both founding members, though.

SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
We should invite other people...

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
This is a nice thread Very Happy

I am the 1st member here Razz and I thank all of you for helping to make this community a successful one

reaper88  

reaper88
Visitor
Visitor
WOOT we're over 10.000 posts cheers

SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Well we are on another milestone, eh...

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
In my mind, the 10,000 post milestone is big. It represents what the community has been through to come to this point. Many communities of this size would love to have 1,000 posts, and so we have a lot as a community, when you think about it. Smile

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
well just an update/ bump to this thread only 11 more members until we reach that 100 mark

invite your friends from other sites Smile the more the merrier.

samerton  

samerton
Certainly... we're so close!

bben  

bben
Resident
Resident
i think its great you have so many devoted posters here.
You may not have a huge membership, but some really
active posters are here !

brian

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
It's truly remarkable that the website has users with 2000+ posts without having even reached 100 members. Simmania is the ONLY site I have ever seen of this size to have such active posters. We are getting very close to a major milestone, though, and it will certainly be something to celebrate when we reach 100.

Skimbo  

Skimbo
Gets tons of email
Gets tons of email
But don't forget how many of them are active... not even 10....

http://Tigrar.deviantart.com

K50  

K50
Admin
Skimbo wrote:But don't forget how many of them are active... not even 10....
And don't forget the two black-market robots we banned last year Razz

samerton  

samerton
We're only 5 away now!

SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
We're very close! Razz

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
4 Very Happy

B-more4  

B-more4
Town planner
Town planner
What a milestone this is; and it's coming soon!! Smile

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
only 3 more people now.

But unfortunately we still haven't met my own personal goal for the members. We need more active ones. (Myself included)

SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Yeah Razz

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum