Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

26New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-07-30, 18:27

K50  

K50
Admin
There is a new item available in the downloads section. Check it out! Until then, I will reply to my comments I got on my last entry. All eighteen of them Razz bear with me here!

New Chandler III - Page 2 Bf4171db

New Chandler III - Page 2 A40cdd81
Sky Guy: Thanks for the comment, I am glad you like it!
Adrianor: Thanks for the comment. The region is hand-made by me and not done yet so probably not. You can see a view of La Brea though from the downloads page (Page 2)
Liberator444: Thanks for the comment, I am glad you like it!
TekindusT: Thanks for the comment, my friend. I haven't even started on my torch relay yet, I probably should after this entry... Razz
Mithrik: Thanks for the comment. I didn't want anybody nagging me if I didn't say that Razz

New Chandler III - Page 2 A217b42d
Petrovar Ambassador: Thanks for the comment Peter. I am glad too!
Benedict: Thanks for the comment, I am very glad you liked it.

New Chandler III - Page 2 F38940c1
Wacky32 (second comment): Thanks for the comment, I am glad you like it.
canuck3360: Thanks for the comment, I saw that the other day, I will look into it Smile
JetShadez66: Thanks for the comment! I have only seen one tropical CJ, so I wanted to try to make one myself. I am glad you like the road networks too.

New Chandler III - Page 2 11bbd078
dcmetro34: Thanks for the comment. I found it eye-pleasing as well Wink
Skimbo: Thanks for the comment. I do too, and since this is in the tropics, I felt like I needed one Smile

New Chandler III - Page 2 5d15cd96
greckman: Thanks for the comment. You better remember New Chandler is made by me sometime soon!
sepen77: Thanks for the comment. Welcome to my world.
Blakeway: Thanks for the comment Julien! I am glad you liked it. Thanks for the welcome again as well.

New Chandler III - Page 2 4be0bfa4
Thomas: Thanks for the comment! I am glad you love my journal. Thanks for the section too, I was wondering how to see it up there Razz
Forsma: Thanks for the comment, I am glad you like it.
Sky Guy: Thanks for the comment. Well you obviously found me on Simtropolis, so you wouldn't have missed it Razz
Liberator444: Thanks for the comment. I have actually used alternate textures in my old journal (this entry: http://bit.ly/cBGXMQ) for the T-RAM. I don't have much light rail in the city though, only subway and elevated Smile
woodb3kmaster: Thanks for the comment, I am glad you liked it!
Liberator444 (second): You will learn Wink

New Chandler III - Page 2 825dfb31

The Miracle Mile, Diagonal Avenue, and Parque De La Brea in the deluge of rain this evening.
New Chandler III - Page 2 28b8d403

The other side of the Miracle Mile. You can see the mall and an office building all lit up. The La Brea Theater, Frank Gehry's contribution to the city, is in the shadows of the skyscrapers nearby.
New Chandler III - Page 2 F698c76d

The Dubai Towers always shine through the rain well.
New Chandler III - Page 2 967eb476

Diagonal Avenue, one of the most important roads in East La Brea.
New Chandler III - Page 2 Ccd71711

Southeastern La Brea houses La Brea Municipal Airport. If you want to go skydiving or get a bi-plane tour, look no further than the landing strip off to the left of this picture. (this is inspired by Stellar Airpark in the real city of Chandler (in Arizona, USA): http://bit.ly/dmGxnS)
New Chandler III - Page 2 D392ac24

Some apartments...
New Chandler III - Page 2 04b965f2

The station shown here on the metro serves 6% of every single worker from all La Brea. Thats nearly 5,000 people per commute!
New Chandler III - Page 2 A382eb8e

A prospective piece of land next to a metro station, the Dubai Towers, and Diagonal Avenue.
New Chandler III - Page 2 613bbb8a

People from the Cultan Republic days (Mithrik and Tekindus, I'm talking to you!) know what an empty piece of land in my journals mean.... It's WHERE YOU SHOULD VOTE! Don't vote more than once or on more than one forum. Thats really the only rule you can't follow Smile If you have your own idea, you can also say that as well. Otherwise, here is the information...
New Chandler III - Page 2 C43992da

Thats about it for this entry. I am done focusing on La Brea for a while, so the next time you see New Chandler it will look quite different! Keep on the lookout for it. Also, on August 12, is the New Chandler Block Party. You guys will like that Razz

27New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-07-30, 18:55

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
great update. Can't wait for the block party, I'll bring the chips and salsa Wink

28New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-08-04, 19:17

K50  

K50
Admin
I got 22 comments! 15 of which also read the directions and voted! The voting resulted in a staggering 9 votes for the park, 3 for the tower, and 2 for the medical center. Some of you voted twice, so I took the first one Wink In short: A new park is being made in East La Brea!

This entry also has voting. It's my biggest yet (17 pictures!) so I hope you enjoy it and VOTE!
New Chandler III - Page 2 Bf4171db

New Chandler III - Page 2 4be0bfa4

Julien: Thanks for the comment and for voting, I don't know of any kind of rain mod, I made it on GIMP.
Thomas: Thanks for the comment and for voting!
Sky Guy: Thanks for the comment and for voting!
Forsma: Thanks for voting!
Peter: Thanks for the comment and for voting, I like interacting with my audience myself Wink

New Chandler III - Page 2 F38940c1

simsamerica: Thanks for the comment. I am trying to make the Miracle Mile a lot of ritzy hotels and apartments and malls. Kind of like Las Vegas Boulevard.

New Chandler III - Page 2 11bbd078

Mayorm: Thanks for the comment. I think there will be plenty of chips and salsa Wink

New Chandler III - Page 2 A40cdd81

sepen20 (first): Thanks for the comment and for voting. I couldn't think of another choice for hospital. I am taking your vote on CSGf because you double voted Mad
Mithrik (first): Thanks for the comment and for voting, yes, it's back! I like the rain effects much better now as well, but I am still playing with the settings a bit.
Mithrik (second): huh?
sepen20 (second): huh?
TekindusT: Thanks for the comment and for voting, my friend! There isn't much environmental concern in New Chandler... There isn't supposed to be, anyway Razz
sepen20 (third): so you triple posted too? You should be punished! Twisted Evil
TowerDude: Thanks for the comment and for voting!
Adrianor: Thanks for the comment and for voting, I am glad you like my parks!
Daan300: Thanks for the comment and for voting!

New Chandler III - Page 2 A217b42d

skimberdu: Thanks for the compliment. Props to me! Razz
wwetom1: Thanks for the comment and for voting!
antershire: Thanks for the comment and for voting. I try to give my journal that special tropical vibe. I will admit, it's kind of tough when you live on the 46TH parrell! Razz

New Chandler III - Page 2 5d15cd96

greckman: If you call me baketay again... wait, you got it right! ;D Thanks for the comment and for voting, I am glad you liked my parks.
sepen77: Thanks for the comment and for voting. It's okay, just don't do it again Wink I'll take the vote here!
canyonjumper: Thanks for the comment and for voting, I am glad you liked it!

New Chandler III - Page 2 NCup10header

We are taking a ride through Roseburgh and Winchester. The C line continues much farther than this, however, I haven't built the rest of it yet Razz This is where we are going today.

Transcendenta Airport stations must be walked to from terminals A, D, E, and F. Underground tunnels connect it to terminals B and C.
New Chandler III - Page 2 NCup10pic1

Just outside of the airport is McClean Circle. This area is obviously under construction Wink The F line leaves the C line here. We are staying on the C line though.
New Chandler III - Page 2 NCup10pic2

La Brea Avenue. This is the same road that extends down to Parque De La Brea, more than a large city tile away Smile You may have seen the X line there, it goes here as well. The C line is below the X line at this station.
New Chandler III - Page 2 NCup10pic3

Graham Road station is by the old courthouse.
New Chandler III - Page 2 NCup10pic4

Melissa Banks Plaza. Melissa Banks was the first female supreme court judge in the New Chandler government.
New Chandler III - Page 2 NCup10pic5

Pelham Avenue is by the Roseburgh Convention Center, where the ISC session was held. A proposed line would be built under this station if it will ever be built.
New Chandler III - Page 2 NCup10pic6

On the other side of the Western River is Winchester. The first station is Embarcadero Avenue. Embarcadero Avenue was made handicap-accessible in 1989.
New Chandler III - Page 2 NCup10pic7

An indoor picture of the station
New Chandler III - Page 2 NCup10pic8

Winchester Justice Center (another undeveloped area around it). Like the other stations in and around Downtown Winchester, it is not handicap accessible. Thats a voting topic today, so keep riding!
New Chandler III - Page 2 NCup10pic9

North Downtown Winchester is another older station in a newer neighborhood.
New Chandler III - Page 2 NCup10pic10

North New Chandler University and South Downtown Winchester share the oldest station in Winchester. This one is crumbling every day it rains, and the tracks are a dust storm. It really needs to be bypassed sooner than later.
New Chandler III - Page 2 NCup10pic11

Winchester Financial District and the Winchester Garden Arena are served by this station. It's another old station. The gardens in front of the station is NOT the Winchester Garden, by the way. (a new skyscraper is planned to be built there though!)
New Chandler III - Page 2 NCup10pic12

Out of downtown now, and into Durham Circle. This station is newer than the others and does have an elevator serving the platform.
New Chandler III - Page 2 NCup10pic13

To end todays journey is Andersen/Ashton/Winchester Gateway station. Located in a corner where these three cities meet, it is very quaint and old. It also doesn't have an elevator serving any of the four tracks. Oh dear.
New Chandler III - Page 2 NCup10pic14

That ends the ride today. You obviously saw some pretty old stations that need a replacement. So, THIS IS WHERE YOU SHOULD VOTE! It would be very expensive to replace the five stations (Gateway, Financial, NNCU, NDW, WJC) that need replacements, however, many need it. Join the senate session and make a vote!

Option 1 - Replace Gateway. It is the most important and most traveled on the line, it should certainly be changed!
Option 2 - Replace the other four. They serve the city center, for goodness sakes, the ought to have elevators!
Option 3 - Replace all five. The whole line needs to be sophisticated, duh!
Option 4 - Don't replace any. It's a tough economy, we don't need to go on a spending spree just yet!

Here are the plans for the new Gateway station!
New Chandler III - Page 2 NCup10pic16

Here are the plans for the other stations!
New Chandler III - Page 2 NCup10pic15

So, please vote, comment, rate (on ST), and stay tuned! Next time, we are probably going to go further down the C line. Until then, see ya! (y)

29New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-08-05, 13:42

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
ooooh! I love updates about metros in people's cjs. In fact I am planning one right now, and now that I've seen this update I am inspired.

As for voting:

The downtown stations need to be handicap accessable. So I vote for option 2.

Now my last comment regarding the plans for Winchester Justice Center, North Downtown, NNCU/ South Downtown, and Financial District. The Cycadelic Hipee theme No this is a sugestion but maybe a mural on thee station wall of things around the stadium would be better.

-mayorm

30New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-08-17, 15:49

K50  

K50
Admin
My apologies for being absent for about ten days, I have been working on my next town, Rockaway, which has the most annoying street layout for city building (sort of like Washington DC) It will pay off though, I think it will look awesome when it's done.

I can't post the 18 youtube videos that correspond with this entry easily, so you will be getting a link to see that! Hope you do not mind. I don't care when you comment

While I was gone, I was left with a new record of comments... bear with me while I reply to all 23 of them. This is probably the last time I am going to personally be doing this, for the record. Afterwards, I will be replying to general topics and see how that works out.

Simtropolis section
Skimbo: Thanks for the comment and for voting. You inspired me to do this kind of entry, so you win the competiton Smile
TekindusT: Thanks for the comment, my friend. I thought I did a nice mix up of all sorts of different cities, dang Crying or Very sad oh well, thanks for voting!
Adrianor: Thanks for the comment and for voting!
DCMetro: Thanks for the comment. I could not agree more, these updates really reveal a lot Smile They are hard work! Thanks for voting by the way.
CTMandR: Thanks for the comment and for voting, I am glad you liked the stations.
Blakeway: Thanks for the comment, thats the fun of being at six different forums with the same journal, there isn't peer pressure Razz
Mithrik: Thanks for the comment, my friend! Thanks for voting as well.

Simtropolis forum
Benedict: Thanks for the comment. The map is a work in progress, it's a very big system, it will be a while!

AIN
Julien (first): Thanks for the comment! That station is somewhere on Bripizza's website (japanese) http://www.bripizza.net/sc4/index.html
Thomas: Thansk for the comment and for voting. The first and second one's I believe are on SC4Devotion somewhere. The third is in the link I gave to Julien. The fourth is on SC4devotion. The fifth and sixth I believe were on Simtrop. Winchester Justice was part of the RTMT set. The old NNCU station is on Simtropolis (http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=21204). The financial district one is also in the link I gave to Julien. Sorry I can't give you the links to all of them, I am too lazy Razz
Julien (second): Thanks for voting!

CSGforums
Blakeway: Dude, you are all over! Thanks for the comment though, it's the SKy tower complex on dmscopio's site, here: http://www.davidluart.com/download.php
n_wilson: Thanks for the comment, I am glad you liked them. Thanks for voting!
Gorbag: Thanks for the comment! I am glad you liked, well, everything! Razz Thanks for voting as well.
sepen77: Thanks for the comment, I can't wait to show more. I should probably get it done though Razz
canyonjumper: Thanks for the comment. Well, I didn't want him to feel TOO bad... Anyway, the station is here: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=21204
AcoGuitar000: Thanks for the comment!
greckman: Thanks for the comment, I know I build nice cities Razz kidding Rolling Eyes trucks can go on the freeway instead of the avenue Wink
CoastRunner: Thanks for the comment and for voting, I am glad you liked them!
eldando: Thanks for the comment, I am glad you liked it all!

Simmania
mayorm: Thanks for the comment and for voting. Winchester is a very bright minded city, they need to have bright minded stations. Sorry if it was a little too much for ya Razz

simsports
Simsamerica: Thanks for the comment, the map is a work in progress. I am taking your first vote (3), thanks for voting!

Click here for the torch relay and the first glimpses of the CBD! Smile
New Chandler III - Page 2 XIIItorchbanner

31New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-08-17, 18:18

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
very nice. Good luck with the simlympics

32New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-08-18, 14:45

K50  

K50
Admin
Thank you mayorm. I am not hosting the Simlympics though, this is just a leg of the torch relay.

New Chandler III - Page 2 Ncup11header

This entry has high quality pictures if you right click on the image, and view image (or open image in new tab for my fellow Google Chrome users). If you don't have Google Chrome, get it.

The New Chandler CBD is in one of New Chandler's most beautiful settings, where the Western River meets the Pacific Ocean. Because the CBD is on the coast, it can get a bit windy down on the streets, with all the flat buildings pushing air down on them.
New Chandler III - Page 2 Ncup11pic2

The NCnews and NCsports Channel 2 have their headquarters and studio in this building. Projectors can illuminate simple designs onto the white surface for people on Bloomingdale Parkway to see. The NCsports group frequently uses the football field at the top of the building for demonstrations by the commentators, or, on occasion, guest speaking professional athletes.
New Chandler III - Page 2 Ncup11pic1

One of the CBD's off grid roads. In the corner is the immense New Chandler Airways Center, the largest completely indoor arena in Central America, boasting a maximum capacity of 42,000 (it's also 42,000 in the real world, although it (tokyo dome) can hold 55,000)
New Chandler III - Page 2 Ncup11pic8

The largest park in the CBD (which is only about two and a half blocks) lies at the bottom of this picture.
New Chandler III - Page 2 Ncup11pic7

The southern part of the CBD.
New Chandler III - Page 2 Ncup11pic4

New Chandler III - Page 2 Ncup11pic5

The east side of the CBD, which is still under development. The three tallest buildings are here (two of the tallest buildings are shown on opposite corners of the avenue intersection, while the third tallest building's highest point is visible off to the left side).
New Chandler III - Page 2 Ncup11pic3

Lastly, the New Chandler CityDome and its iconic LED screen.
New Chandler III - Page 2 Ncup11pic6

Hope you liked it!

33New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-08-18, 17:56

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
amazing!!!! cheers Very Happy Shocked

So much custom content probably too much for me but if i took half of those buildings I'd be happy.

May I point out the picture you talk about the park and the last pic, there is garbage on the streets in those pics.

34New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-08-21, 21:39

brenn22  

brenn22
Visitor
Visitor
Oh my... uh your last pic shows you have some garbage issues Laughing
Anyways really good custom content and i love that convention center, looks good Thumbs Up

35New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-08-22, 13:11

K50  

K50
Admin
Mayorm, you can feel free to ask me about any of those buildings. Also Brenn, I sort of wanted a little bit of garbage.... sounds weird, but more realistic in a city like that. Think New York.

New Chandler III - Page 2 5823aa12

I just realized the other day the only time I really showed Roseburgh was during the ISC session, which wasn't an official entry. So, today I am going to show you Roseburgh, the city directly to the North of La Brea, and to the West of Winchester.

Roseburgh is famous for two things: The American house styling, and the massive Highway 612.
New Chandler III - Page 2 4672722b

The city blocks in the Southern part of Roseburgh are commercial area encasing residential area. The people living by the Metro line (that is the C line, which we "rode" a few entries ago). often commute to Winchester, a commerce hub in New Chandler. Sorry about the top part of the "pause" box being there, thats kind of strange....
New Chandler III - Page 2 C644d388

In the Northern part of Roseburgh, there is some resedential....
New Chandler III - Page 2 14e1a7cc

But much more commercial.
New Chandler III - Page 2 8ec21d69

This area is home to one of New Chandler's largest national bus company's main hub. It's it also the start of the X line on the Metro, making its location help regional commuters.
New Chandler III - Page 2 6de0e5f6

A lot of Maxis in this one.... yikes!
New Chandler III - Page 2 F01a4478

And finally, the iconic Roseburgh Convention Center
New Chandler III - Page 2 D33dc34e

36New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-08-22, 14:56

brenn22  

brenn22
Visitor
Visitor
I love this update... for one reason... the RHW and Suburbia (i guess that's two) lol!
It looks very nice along w/the backdrop of the sprawling homes on both sides. The retaining wall is also nice, especially w/the overlook thing Smile
Very nice city update cheers

37New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-08-22, 15:36

Skimbo  

Skimbo
Gets tons of email
Gets tons of email
Nice job, K50.... cheers

http://Tigrar.deviantart.com

38New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-08-22, 18:23

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Very nice, that RHW is nice too. cheers

39New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-08-27, 13:10

K50  

K50
Admin
New Chandler III - Page 2 A17297f5

Winchester is on the opposite side of the Western River, due East of Roseburgh. Over the last twenty years it has become one of New Chandler's bustling commerce and entertainment hubs.
New Chandler III - Page 2 4c7a5857

The Winchester Spur highway, connecting the 612 to the 43, is empty today. It divides the downtown from the Embarcadero District.
New Chandler III - Page 2 65e93e0c

The Embarcadero District houses high rises, Mediterranean-styled apartments and shop fronts, and beautiful views of the river.
New Chandler III - Page 2 8dae83f4

Embarcadero Park is the largest and funnest (and only) theme park in the country.
New Chandler III - Page 2 F32338d5

Across the freeway from Embarcadero Park is the Upper Downtown, mostly made up of medium wealth high rises.
New Chandler III - Page 2 0fa8d498

Travelling down Young Avenue, you can pass the Financial District, where tall buildings and the Winchester Garden make the true contrast between entertainment and business.
New Chandler III - Page 2 275cf7f3

Finally, on the evening commute, you can fear one of the countries most ridiculous interchanges!
New Chandler III - Page 2 Fd6fb731

Thats all for now. Before you ask me "K50, why are your pictures smaller?" I hacked the game resolution to 1366x768, and with the forums not allowing that I have to scale them all to 800x450. I am trying to find a way to be able to show the full HD photo (like what Haljackey did with Greater Terrain Region) but Photobucket won't let me go higher than 1024x768, unfortunately.

Also, New Chandler is being rebuilt, so I am going to stop building on this version of New Chandler. Don't worry though, unlike the Cultan Republic, there won't be much of a hiatus, because I still have a number of places I haven't shown yet. The inspirations for New Chandler 2.0 are probably going to be shown on CSGforums and the AIN forums, so you can know what I am trying to build, and my progress doing so.

Until then, enjoy Winchester!

40New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-08-27, 14:13

brenn22  

brenn22
Visitor
Visitor
Awesome city you have here... I have one thing to ask you though. On a couple pics like below,
New Chandler III - Page 2 4c7a5857

New Chandler III - Page 2 F32338d5
what is going on w/the median/bridge pylon confused I was just asking since it looks kinda odd Smile

I'll be waiting to see New Chandler 2.0, I'm sure it'll be just as awesome as this version.

41New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-09-03, 00:31

K50  

K50
Admin
I have no clue about the RHW problem, I did not intend it to do that.

No header today, sorry....

The capitol building of New Chandler 1.0, New Chandler 2.0 will have a different one.
New Chandler III - Page 2 471b94a1

Down the "Capitol Green" is the Department of Foreign Affairs.
New Chandler III - Page 2 E5cb0ee4

Near the green are medium-density housing, New Chandler law prohibits buildings being taller than the capitol building within five miles of it (unless it is on the other side of the river).
New Chandler III - Page 2 C950d939

The same applies to shops and businesses. And there are lots of them here.
New Chandler III - Page 2 5e659113

New Chandler III - Page 2 227c44a7

A mosque is in the corner of this picture. The New Chandler Metro splits the avenues here as it heads to the CBD or to La Brea.
New Chandler III - Page 2 E96ec8b4

And out of topic, to end this entry, since you guys all love the CBD....
New Chandler III - Page 2 799bdd69

See you around!

42New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-09-11, 01:32

K50  

K50
Admin
It's kind of been a while. This update isn't my best, but this is the first update from New Chandler 2.0, so you get a little taste of things.
New Chandler III - Page 2 A016d347

Just for giggles, something I did with a few trees and god mode terraforming, sort of a crater lake but only about thirty feet deep....
New Chandler III - Page 2 Cee8705e

This is called SimCity for a reason though....
New Chandler III - Page 2 7b6872cb

University of Avondale, a small college in the town of West Avondale, on the southernmost island in the Indian Ocean archipelago where New Chandler is.*
New Chandler III - Page 2 03ba0c0a

Some beautiful apartments with houses under construction in their shadows.
New Chandler III - Page 2 7b6872cb

The civic center includes a quiet park for prayers with people from the church and the mosque nearby. Also there is a school and the tallest building in West Avondale, along with some apartments. The tall building is office.
New Chandler III - Page 2 838072e0

Okay, now to end this petite entry, something I absolutely HATE doing. Showing incomplete area
New Chandler III - Page 2 A33a30f8

So, since I am feeling a little bored, YOU CAN VOTE HERE!!! I don't know where I should go with this town. I am not sure if I should go more suburbs, or more agriculture.

For each area say residential, commercial, industrial (medium/high density), or agriculture. Each area gets one vote from you. You can skip areas, and you can use the same zone more than once (for example, you can say all residential if you want). So you can build West Avondale, and I am going to build East Avondale off of the Commonwealth of St. George, one of the greatest towns on one of the most challenging maps in my opinion. Too bad it was so short-lived.

Remember to vote, and thanks for reading. I will try to get another update sooner than later, because eight days is way too long....

***New Chandler 2.0 is not in Middle America, it's in the Indian Ocean, part of Africa! Smile

43New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-09-12, 00:50

reaper88  

reaper88
Visitor
Visitor
Shocked i like your CJ a lot it's very good cheers

keep the profanity out of here please... thanks! (rules) -k50

44New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-09-12, 14:22

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
I agree great cities K50 Dude

edit: I say you should build more build more suburbs

Last edited by mayorm on 2010-09-12, 17:11; edited 1 time in total

45New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-09-12, 14:33

K50  

K50
Admin
no voting? Embarassed thank you mayorm! Razz

Last edited by K50 Dude on 2010-09-13, 19:23; edited 1 time in total

46New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-09-13, 10:24

brenn22  

brenn22
Visitor
Visitor
Well my vote would be to develop all of the areas to middle dense residential, and office around the university area. Around the El-Rail area, you can have some condos, apartments, and/or homes (single family). Just thinking of something else, you can put in a seawall for the shoreline areas Smile

47New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-09-17, 23:24

Aldini10  

Aldini10
Renting
Renting
I can't see the pictures, but I can tell by the text it is a fine metro area. Very Happy

48New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-09-17, 23:46

K50  

K50
Admin
Aldini10 wrote:I can't see the pictures, but I can tell by the text it is a fine metro area. Very Happy
Only a beautiful photobucket thing Razz pale

49New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-09-18, 10:49

Skimbo  

Skimbo
Gets tons of email
Gets tons of email
Sadly i can't see the pics too....

It's better to use imageshack for uploading your pics, the bandwich limit is much higher Wink

http://Tigrar.deviantart.com

50New Chandler III - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chandler III 2010-09-18, 11:16

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Photobucket's mean!! pale K50, you should start using Windows Live Office, 25 GB of bandwidth!

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum