Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will you be buying SC 2013 at release?

Will you be buying SC 2013 at release?  I_vote_lcap17%Will you be buying SC 2013 at release?  I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Will you be buying SC 2013 at release?  I_vote_lcap17%Will you be buying SC 2013 at release?  I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Will you be buying SC 2013 at release?  I_vote_lcap66%Will you be buying SC 2013 at release?  I_vote_rcap 66% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
SC2013 is less than a day away from release, and it is set to be released at a very high price tag. Maxis has, without doubt, has taken some pretty big risks with the new game with the use of glassbox, and the gameplay model has changed significantly. Hopefully this pays off with the first real release of simcity in years, however. Thankfully it looks like this Simcity will be better than SCS was. Razz

Personally, the price tag will be enough to keep me from buying the game at release. I cannot afford to spend that kind of money right now, but I'm definitely interested in watching SC2013, and when the price tag goes down I will be more open to buying it. So, will you be buying SC2013 at release? Be sure to vote in the poll.

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
I'll probably be buying it... just not at release Razz

Lot_Creator  

Lot_Creator
Commoner
Commoner
No, I think I can live well off without sc5 atm. Hopefully after much debuging and bug-busting it will result in a cheaper and better relese of sc5 after its BETA counterpart.

LC, VC

http://truthandlies.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum