Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who should moderate the SBT forum? Post your option if the person you're looking for isn't in the options.

Who will moderate the SBT Forum? [Poll] I_vote_lcap100%Who will moderate the SBT Forum? [Poll] I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Who will moderate the SBT Forum? [Poll] I_vote_lcap0%Who will moderate the SBT Forum? [Poll] I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who will moderate the SBT Forum? [Poll] I_vote_lcap0%Who will moderate the SBT Forum? [Poll] I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

everybodyhateschris  

everybodyhateschris
Passerby
Passerby
So I'm a little confused about who is moderating the thread. I've made a poll so the community can decide. If you are one of the admins/moderators/users listed, DON'T vote for yourself, please.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum