Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2010-09-13, 17:36

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Joshriddle_1234 wrote:I am going to get Tropico 3, GT5, and CXL for the PC once I get my new computer. I can't wait. bounce

Tropico 3 is great cheers

27Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2010-09-13, 18:03

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
I may also get Ceaser 2, or Children of the Nile as well. I played the demo and they were good.

But I can't play anything right now since my computer fatally crashed. It may be awhile before I can salvage the stuff on my drives.

28Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2010-10-27, 21:44

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
right now I am loving NHL 11 I love you

29Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2010-11-03, 16:24

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
mayorm wrote:right now I am loving NHL 11 I love you

Not into football.

I'm also looking into one of the Civilization games...

30Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2010-11-03, 21:18

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Joshriddle_1234 wrote:

Not into football.

lol! NHL 11 is ice hockey (NHL= National Hockey League), also is it just my computer or do you not have an avatar?

Last edited by mayorm on 2010-11-03, 21:20; edited 1 time in total

31Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2010-11-03, 21:19

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
mayorm wrote:
Joshriddle_1234 wrote:

Not into football.

lol! NHL 11 is ice hockey (NHL= National Hockey League)

Not into that either Razz

32Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2010-12-19, 17:12

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Right now I am enjoying CXL and Civ4 Very Happy

33Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2010-12-31, 18:34

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Well, as of recent I have been picking up and playing old abandonware games; some of them are so old I need to boot them up using dosbox, however Civ(civilization) 2 I can run in windows, once it crashed, but I haven't had any problems with it other than that. I also got the RCT (Rollercoaster Tycoon) 3 demo but cannot stand the gameplay, but that is probly cuz it is a demo.

34Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2011-01-01, 08:01

samerton  

samerton
Frequently mentioned in the media
RCT3 has to be one of the best games around, after SC4 of course. I have RCT3 Deluxe Edition (with both expansion packs). There is lots of custom content available for dowload from various sites, and you can get the Deluxe edition cheaper than the game itself with both expansion packs, if you shop around.

35Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2011-01-01, 12:07

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
I tried the Spore Creature creator last night and loved it, so I'm gonna buy the full game when I am done shopping around for a low price

36Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2011-01-02, 15:36

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
I actually have spore around here somewhere, but for some reason it doesn't work anymore. my brothers played it much more than I did anyway, and now they are addicted to Wizard101 and probably wouldn't care about the game anymore. So, I don't think it really matters.

I didn't get too far in the game, but it was still a cool game as far as I did get.

I've recently ordered a new video card and a new PSU so that I can play CXL, but I can't buy CXL until the rebate comes in on my video card (I've used all of my money on the video card. I still have to make a few bucks even counting the rebate. ) I hope that the video card comes in soon so that I can mail in the papers for my rebate. Paperwork Mad

37Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2011-01-02, 15:53

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
All o' this
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/CG93/Screenies/imag0001.jpg
EDIT: wasn't there a setting to automatically resize images? :\

38Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2011-01-02, 15:55

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
I changed that because the pages took too long to load. Sorry about that guys.

I wanted to change it back sooner rather than later. If I had waited three months, there would have been A TON of oversized images on the site. That's why I went ahead and took care of it.

39Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2011-01-04, 14:46

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
NHL 11, Red Alert 3, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit. All on the PS3

40Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2011-01-04, 15:00

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
I don't have a console.

Also I picked the Tropico 3 demo Smile

41Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2011-01-11, 17:28

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Tropico 3 is bad, but I also picked up COTN and it is fun. Also I got this game by Valve called Portal and am enjoying it

42Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2011-01-12, 12:10

samerton  

samerton
Cheeseguy wrote: Also I got this game by Valve called Portal and am enjoying it

EPIC EPIC EPIC...

That game is really addictive...

43Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2011-01-23, 16:49

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Currently own:

• Spore
  • Civilization 4
  • Cities XL 2009
  • SC4 (well duh Razz)
  • World of warcraft
  • Portal
  • Immortal Cities Children of the Nile
Oldies:

• Detroit
  • Pac man (the original. Not the arcade, just the plain original thing)
  • Civilization 2
  • Centipede

44Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2011-01-23, 19:38

Bruce  

Bruce
Renting
Renting
Let's see...

PC
SimCity 4 Deluxe
SimCity Societies
SimCity Societies Destinations
SimCity 2000
SimAnt
SimEarth
SimCoaster
Spore Creature Creator
The Sims Carnival: SnapCity
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 Deluxe
Flight Simulator X Gold

Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Wii Sports
Wii Sports Resort
Wii Fit
Wii Fit Plus
Wii Play
Wii Party
Super Mario Brothers Wii
2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
M&M Kart Racing
Guitar Hero: World Tour

PS2
Test Drive Unlimited
Ultimate Board Games Pack
Ford vs Chevy

Android/Phone
Air Hockey Deluxe
Angry Birds
Angry Birds Seasons
Classic Simon
Connect4
FingerBowling
Hangman Classic
Invadroid (Space Invaders port)
Mahjong
Pac-Man Championship 30th Anniversary Edition
Paper Toss
Pinball
Rocket Bunnies
Super Mario Bros.
The Sims 3
Tic Tac Toe Free
Traffic Jam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

45Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2011-04-20, 01:52

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Well, as of recent I picked up a few new titles (mainly NFS), such as Shift (crap), Carbon (awesome), and Hot Pursuit (Fine). Also, (big rant) I've been really really anticipating the sequel to Portal, Portal 2 (duh the name Razz). I was also GOING TO buy it on it's release date, until I found out it was about 50$ on Steam, and buying disc form isn't any cheaper. I would have gone for that, but by the time I bought it I'd be close the broke, so I'm pretty upset I missed the release due to some stupid reason like that (which was the 19th of this month). I'll try to buy it though ASAP, Portal is my favorite game and the sequel is going to be awesome times 100 I'm sure Sad

46Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2011-04-20, 01:57

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
personally I do gt5 with a wheel mostly, and F1 Championship Edition, I find it messed up though that I come across Madden 07 for 3.00 dolalrs at gamestop and then come to F1CE about 2 feet from it and it costs 20.00 dollars... F1CE was like the first game that came out on the ps3... I also play the GPL demo, SC4, the occaasional MW2 and alot of the 08-09 Ea sports titles since I like to buy used... have ncaa football, nhl, mlb the show, fifa, ncaa b'ball, nascar 08&09, madden 07, and others that slip my mind Smile

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

47Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2011-04-20, 18:30

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
I'll be playing some MLB The Show 11 soon Very Happy

48Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2011-04-20, 21:35

meister1235  

meister1235
Town planner
Town planner
i'll play games like Praetorians, Anno 1503 and sometimes Star Wars Battlefront 1+2 Smile

49Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2011-04-20, 22:55

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Star wars battle front 1 and 2? Thought I was the only one here who played those sometimes

50Other games you play - Page 2 Empty Re: Other games you play 2011-04-21, 19:20

reaper88  

reaper88
Visitor
Visitor
GT5 all the way baby Razz

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum