Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

thomas  

thomas
Renting
Renting
The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Seina-ent01-01

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Seina-ent01-02

Welcome to the village of Seina, in the central region of Cattala. Seina is currently a small community, and in these updates we’ll study the growth of the area.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Seina-ent01-03

This is the village overview, from a small plane on loan from Aldoak Airport. Currently there are 64 residents in the town, with some working in the local farms and shops, and others commuting into Calora and Jennai via the M4.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Seina-ent01-04

The only commercial properties in Seina are the village stores, which sell local produce from the farms, such as olives and milk, and general goods that are bought in from the rest of Cattala. Residents need to travel to Calora to find their nearest supermarket and larger shops.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Seina-ent01-05

The Brumella farm has been in the Brumella family for hundreds of years, and is one of the oldest buildings in the village. Recently a new member of the family took over control of the farm. He lives in Jennai, and is an industrial magnate at one of the shipyards.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Seina-ent01-06

Out in the country, away from the main village, is a large mansion that was also once owned by the Brumella family. Now the house is owned by the former chief executive of Sky Cattala, the country’s largest media organisation.

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Awesome work. BTW, the images need to be resized to meet the 800x600 rule....

K50  

K50
Admin
I love the captions above the pictures, great work with the aesthetics in your city too! Smile

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
great work again. I really like those farms, they are very unique, and they really do fit the landscape.

thomas  

thomas
Renting
Renting
Joshriddle_1234: Thank you! And I apologise about the size, this is my first update using Powerpoint 2010 and I hadn't organised the image size properly at the time.

K50: Thank you K50.

Mayorm: Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Those are some beautiful postcards. Nice work indeed!

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
yes very nice. cant wait for more!

thomas  

thomas
Renting
Renting
Thank you both. Smile

thomas  

thomas
Renting
Renting
The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Seina-ent2-01

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Seina-ent2-02

Welcome back to Seina. As you can see, the village has expanded slightly since you last visited – there are now new homes, new farms and a small shopping area.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Seina-ent2-03

A new road of homes has been built just south of the village stores, Norman Street. The village is growing quickly, as road links improve and demand for housing rises.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Seina-ent2-04

The provincial Government also invested in a new medical centre for the residents of the growing village, and more residents moved in, including a new village doctor.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Seina-ent2-05

The Brumella family also had new neighbours – a local orange juice producer opened a new farm and farm store in Seina.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Seina-ent2-06

Despite opposition from the local stores, the development of a new market store went ahead on the edge of the village. It contains several food shops and a café. Business was taken away from the local-owned shops and angered community leaders.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Seina-ent2-07

Because of the new market shops, the village store owners worked together and signed an exclusive contract with Clementine Farm to sell their orange juice and other citrus fruit products. This gave them an edge over their new rivals. The competition had begun.

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Very great work as usual thomas. cheers

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
I love that little town, it reminds me of some spanish village or something. Very nice Thumbs Up

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
I need to GET MORE of and GET BETTER at CUSTOM CONTENT! I can't stop saying how amazing this is. Very Happy

thomas  

thomas
Renting
Renting
Thank you very much Josh and Mayorm. Very Happy

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
You do a heck of a job styling these villages! Wow. I love these.

thomas  

thomas
Renting
Renting
The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Calora-ent05-01

Today I'm doing something a little different - a dusk to dawn update. That's right - images showing Calora between the evening and through until the early morning.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Calora-ent05-02

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Calora-ent05-03

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Calora-ent05-04

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Calora-ent05-05

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Calora-ent05-06

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Calora-ent05-06

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 Caloraent0507

K50  

K50
Admin
Very interesting idea. I gotta know where you got those houses though, that has Simlympic village ALL OVER IT Smile

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Very Great work. Very Happy

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Wow...

I love your housing style, and the fact that your villages are right next to water like that. I also like your waterfronts. These are very nice villages!

thomas  

thomas
Renting
Renting
K50: Thank you.
Joshriddle: Thanks! Smile
Blakesterville: Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

K50  

K50
Admin
K50 wrote:I gotta know where you got those houses
Ahem Razz sorry to nag

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
K50 wrote:
Ahem Razz sorry to nag

Uhm yeah I do too. Smile

thomas  

thomas
Renting
Renting
The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 A3-Image01

Apologies for the lack of updates, it's been quite busy and simcity 4 hasn't been a top priority recently. But now it's time to return to Aldoak!

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 A3-Image02

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 2 A3-Image03

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Joshriddle_1234 wrote:
K50 wrote:
Ahem Razz sorry to nag

Uhm yeah I do too. Smile
Razz

Anyway great update. I like that second pic

K50  

K50
Admin
Yay he's still alive! Smile Beautiful work Thomas, that place looks so peaceful and calm that plane almost looks strange... Razz

thomas  

thomas
Renting
Renting
Josh: Thank you for the comment! Smile

K50: Yeh, I'm sorry there hasn't been many updates lately. It's been extremely busy at the AIN, with the forum restructuring, constitution and aesthetic makeover. Cattala has fallen down my list of priorities. But it should be back up there again soon! rendeer

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum