Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 15]

351The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Empty Re: The United Kingdom of Cattala 2013-03-29, 20:48

titanicbuff  

titanicbuff
Resident
Resident
as I said on ST- it looks great.

http://simcitybuffs.icyboards.net/index.php

352The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Empty Re: The United Kingdom of Cattala 2013-04-01, 07:54

thomas  

thomas
Renting
Renting
The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Replies

K50: Thank you! There's another mosaic in today's entry too.

Blake: Thanks, that's very kind.

titanicbuff: Thank you for double-commenting! Very Happy

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Header%202013%20-%20Jennai

Welcome back to Jennai, a harbour city in an eponymous bay in southern Cattala. The heartland of Cattalian resurgence, its rise as a regional economic hub is the defining highlight of the country's post-war revival and economic boom. The parliament is devolved and controls provincial matters, led by the regional government.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U04-01

Jennai Harbour is the second-busiest station in the city, serving the north, the south coast and the east. Built in the early 20th century, it includes an extensive park area known as Harbour Park that still remains today, despite encroaching development.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U04-02

But obviously Jennai, as we have seen previously, extends far beyond the business centre. Porthis is a suburb to the north-west of the harbour and I'm currently developing it as a commuter town. In the past I've shown you the imperial suburbs of Celeste and the traditional sprawl of Calora. This preview may give you an idea of the style I'm hoping to create in Porthis.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U04-03

Please do comment and let me know what you think about Jennai and Cattala as a whole. Your input is very important to me. I hope you have all had a lovely Easter and we'll be back soon!

Thomas

353The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Empty Re: The United Kingdom of Cattala 2013-04-05, 12:54

thomas  

thomas
Renting
Renting

Welcome to Porthis, in the north of the city of Jennai. West of the harbour that we've been visiting recently, Porthis is on the edge of the city's gritty urban zone, and is the start of numerous, flowing, sprawling suburbs.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U05-01

The town centre is small but dense, focused in a narrow strip between the railway station and dual carriageway. Coca-Cola has its Cattalian headquarters in the city, as does Barclays Bank. Outside of this core of business, most of Porthis is residential.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U05-02

Rapidly developed after the Second World War, it benefits from the railway link to Jennai Harbour and two Metro stations. Sprawling suburbs begin in Porthis, and it has actually grown more urban in recent years with several of the 1950s housing estates ripped up for plush new apartment complexes.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U05-03

Porthis has a considerable shopping district, stretching between the office towers around the railway station. They've now begun spreading out towards the town's main schools, which have both been under pressure to sell off land since the value has sky-rocketed.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U05-04

The metropolitan borough council has invested heavily in making Porthis bicycle-friendly. It has the most extensive cycle network in the city, extending out from the station to the hospital, business centres, suburbs and the park and ride facility.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U05-05

It is continuously being expanded, with a new stretch currently under construction east of the station, heading past the court and down into Histablanc Court.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U05-06

Most of the town's residents are either commuters to Jennai Harbour, or office workers in the port. Historically, the working class used to dominate in much of Porthis, but in recent decades they have left because of spiralling house prices. Now, the middle classes rule over the suburbs and a modern urban class has succeeded the factory staff in the town centre.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U05-07

To the east, Histablanc Court is an example of the transformation that has occurred across Jennai since the war. The traditional piazza has been preserved, but instead of casas for la famiglia, luxury apartments and European townhouses have been built and now crowd around the square. Bankers, office drones and managers wind their way around in suits and ties, instead of labourers and dockers wearing his tascu.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U05-08

To end today's update, a bit of news on AINVision! As many of you will know, Cattala won the 2012 competition and will be hosting this year's contest. A bidding competition was held between Celeste and Jennai and the Harbour Arena was announced as the host venue for the 2013 AINVision Song Contest, which I hope to simulcast here as well as at the AIN.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U05-09

Thank you for viewing Cattala today.

Thomas

354The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Empty Re: The United Kingdom of Cattala 2013-04-05, 19:29

titanicbuff  

titanicbuff
Resident
Resident
another great update

http://simcitybuffs.icyboards.net/index.php

355The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Empty Re: The United Kingdom of Cattala 2013-04-05, 19:50

K50  

K50
Admin
Looking fabulous Thomas, I'd like to see AINvision here too... it might bring back some positive union memories Razz

356The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Empty Re: The United Kingdom of Cattala 2013-05-27, 15:06

thomas  

thomas
Renting
Renting

titanicbuff: Thank you, that's very kind.

K50: AINVision Cattala 2013 will be posted on the AIN, Simtropolis and Sim Mania for the first time. I hope you will enjoy the festivities. Union's aren't always doom and gloom, unless it gets out of control.

It's been a while but welcome back to Cattala, and to Jennai, for the sixth update from this city. I've made a few improvements since we last visited whilst I slowly expand the city out from the core of Jennai Harbour. Part of Cattala's tallest building is featured here, the Sky Tower complex.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U06-01

Jennai's harbourside district was built in the 1970s and 1980s during the boom of the 30-Year Revolution, a period of rapid industrialisation and modernisation of Cattala's post-war economy. The harbour is the pinnacle of this boom - a crowning symbol of the shift from agriculture and light industry to intensive, mechanised manufacturing and financial services.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U06-02

For a bit of context, here's a wider shot of the whole Harbour business district, clustered around the railway terminus and the Bay of Jennai.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U06-03

At night, the city comes alive. Jennai drains more than 40% of the country's electricity, which is very large considering it is home to only 25% of the population. Heavy industry in the south of the city is the main cause, but the amount of light pollution from the city's business areas is staggering.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U06-04

As well as banking and corporate headquarters for the likes of media company RMI, energy giant NEG and telecoms group CT, the Harbour is also home to numerous hotels, including OMNI, Marriott and Tormon-Bonne.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U06-05

Slightly further along the bay is the most recent addition to the Harbour regeneration project - White Point. Built between 1993 and 1999, it included the extension of a crucial rock groyne, which was turned into the Jennai Arena. Behind it, luxury apartments and a hotel complex were built. A brand new building is currently under construction in White Point, which will become the new flagship hotel in the Asgard International Hotel Group's European expansion, which begins in Cattala this summer.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U06-06

To end today's update, here's a brief teaser of the next area of Jennai that I'm working on. As we move inland, we'll see the suburban sprawl increase as the highrise offices give way to towering taxpayer-funded edifices to public service. Like Jennai Hospital, for example.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U06-07

Thanks for visiting Cattala today, and I look forward to seeing you next time when we focus on White Point and the Jennai Arena for AINVision 2013!

Thomas

357The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Empty Re: The United Kingdom of Cattala 2013-05-27, 16:38

Ceafus 88  

Ceafus 88
Town planner
Town planner
Awesome work! Very Happy

358The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Empty Re: The United Kingdom of Cattala 2013-05-27, 21:11

K50  

K50
Admin
I really want that glass building in the second picture Razz do you have a link?

Thomas you always out-do yourself every update, great job as always! Smile

359The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Empty Re: The United Kingdom of Cattala 2013-06-01, 14:13

thomas  

thomas
Renting
Renting
Welcome to AINVision Cattala 2013. Below, 46 images will be loading as you read this message. Please ensure you wait for all images to load, including the GIF in the second image. Text is below the image that it relates to. Make sure you do watch each entry by clicking on the images before voting on the form that is linked below. Thank you very much, and enjoy.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Introduction-01

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Introduction-02

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Introduction-12

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Introduction-03

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Opening-01

Good evening and welcome, to the AINVision Song Contest 2013, live here tonight from Jennai, Cattala. I’m Teresa Demalla and tonight we will be seeing 22 AIN Member States battle it out for the title of AINVision winners and all the glory that comes with this accolade. The fate of these contestants is entirely in your hands – behind me are dignatories from all AIN countries but this year they have no power over the voting. That, lies entirely with you at home.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Opening-02

Teresa: It’s time now, just before the acts begin, to speak to the independent judiciary tonight. Our four executive supervisors from across the AIN and the Ministry of Culture, Arts and Sport will be working tonight to ensure voting is free and fair. Jon Allenburg, chief supervisor, what are you looking for in tonight’s contest?

Jon: We’re looking to ensure that the most popular contestant wins. Over the past five years its been our duty to account for all the votes from every country alongside our local officers with the broadcasters in each country and make sure that every single vote counts.

Teresa: Darcey Borune, how does this year’s contest compare to previous ones?

Darcey: Well, Teresa, this has been the most challenging and exciting contest so far, and it hasn’t even begun yet! We’ve got officers across the union working hard to accumulate what we believe will be a record number of votes, from a record number of countries. We’re looking forward to the Contest and all the voting once it begins.

Teresa: The executive supervisors will be back at the end of tonight’s process to inform you about the voting process when it opens after all of the competitors have performed. Until then, thank you to all four of you and good luck tonight.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Opening-03

Tonight, these 22 countries will fight for the crown of AINVision and the chance to host the contest this winter. The first act tonight will be Asgard, followed by Kamchatka, and we will end with Hong Kong and Takyoto. At the end of the show, voting will open and each of our voting states will be given time to select their top 10 acts, and in our Grand Final we will declare the winner of this years contest! But first… They actually have to perform!

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-01

So, may the best song win, and let the competition begin!

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-02

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-03

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-04

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-05

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-06

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-07

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-08

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-09

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-10

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-11

We're now halfway through the acts, so it's time to visit some of our commercial sponsors.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Adverts-01

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Adverts-02

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Adverts-03

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 AINVision-2013-YPLogo-Med

Welcome back to AINVision 2013 here in Cattala! On with the show - next up is Corraile.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-12

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-13

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-14

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-15

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-16

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-17

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-18

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-19

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-20

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-21

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-22

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 SC-23

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Conclusion-04

Now, all of our 21 finalists have performed and voting is open. In just under a week’s time I’ll be back with Victoria Cabello for the grand final of the AINVision Song Contest 2013. To see us out today, an exclusive performance from last year’s winner, Celeste Buckingham! Good night Jennai!

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Conclusion-05

360The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Empty Re: The United Kingdom of Cattala 2013-06-02, 19:35

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Amazing work! This will be a tough decision for us voting member states! Very Happy

361The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Empty Re: The United Kingdom of Cattala 2013-06-03, 15:48

thomas  

thomas
Renting
Renting

Mayorm: Thank you, that's very kind. And yes, it was a real challenge to vote - I agree completely! Make sure you check out the AIN version with the links to voting.

Welcome back to Jennai. After the glitz and glamour of AINVision, hopefully we'll have a more serene and calm update this time. I hope you all enjoyed our musical extravaganza, by the way. Today I'm teasing you with some glimpses further in from the coast, and a few different views of the coast.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U07-01

White Point was the pinnacle of the coastal redevelopment in the 1980s and is a favourite venue of global artists when they visit Cattala. And it's seemingly popular with you too! As you can see in this image, it is acting as the main breakwater for the harbour and a huge rock groyne defending the bay from erosion.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U07-02

Here's a night shot of the harbour, looking out from the CBD rather than inland. At night, the harbour is one of the most beautiful places in Jennai, with moonlight walks along the boardwalk being very popular amongst locals and tourists alike.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U07-03

As I continue to expand Jennai outwards from the CBD core, I'll keep trying to relate it in context with what we've already visited. So today, let's see how the Harbour Hospital is connected to where it all began for us, in the railway station. Alongside the modern hospital building is the older, but still in use, original building for Jennai Harbour Hospital.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U07-04

This will be our last visit to Jennai for a while. I will be continuing to develop the city behind the scenes, but to end our time in the Harbour area here's a closer look at some of the developments ongoing along the waterfront.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U07-05

To end this tour of Jennai, a long view over the suburb of Porthis, before we return to one of my other suburban areas, Vittoria.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Jennai-U07-06

Thank you for watching. Before we head back to Amosseri, this weekend will be the grand final of the AINVision Song Contest, in which we will discover who the winner is and where the contest will head to in November. Who do you think will win?

Thomas

362The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Empty Re: The United Kingdom of Cattala 2013-06-03, 16:52

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Very nice tour of Jennai! I can't wait to see all the developement when its finsished! Very Happy

363The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Empty Re: The United Kingdom of Cattala 2013-06-03, 21:16

K50  

K50
Admin
What Mayorm said Smile

364The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Empty Re: The United Kingdom of Cattala 2013-06-06, 05:42

Republicmaster  

Republicmaster
Quadruple digits!
Quadruple digits!
Looking good Thomas! Very Happy

365The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Empty Re: The United Kingdom of Cattala 2013-06-09, 12:10

thomas  

thomas
Renting
Renting
Welcome to the Grand Final of AINVision Cattala 2013. Below, 71 images will be loading as you read this message. Please ensure you wait for all images to load, including the GIF in the second image. Text is below the image that it relates to. Several images will have links on them to videos. Thank you very much, and enjoy.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-01

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-gif

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-02

Teresa: Good evening and welcome to the Grand Final of the AINVision Song Contest 2013, here in Cattala. I’m Teresa Demalla…
Victoria: …And I’m Victoria Cabello. By the end of tonight, a new winner of AINVision will be announced and we will know where we’ll be this winter for the next Song Contest. But before we get down to business, we’ve got a few special guests in tonight.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-03

Victoria: Her Grace, Queen Alexandra is attending tonight’s grand final. Here she is arriving just a few minutes ago.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-04

Announcer: Please stand for the national anthem of the United Kingdom of Cattala.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-05

Teresa: Thank you to Katherine Salessito for that moving performance of our national anthem. This is of course the Seventh AINVision Song Contest, and over the past few years there’s been winners from across the globe. Tonight we’re doing what no song contest has done before, and bringing them together. We’ve got every past winner in the audience tonight, but a few of them are also about to perform. From Petrova, to Illu’a, Corraile, Ascadylea and Cattala, these, are the winners of AINVision.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Acts-01

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Acts-02

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Acts-03

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Acts-04

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Acts-05

Teresa: Some great performances there! But now the real action starts. Over to you, Victoria.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-06

Victoria: We’ve seen these 22 countries perform, now 24 will vote to decide who will join that esteemed list as the winner of AINVision 2013.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-07

Let’s begin with Asgard. Good evening Triton City!

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-08

Alecia: Hello Jennai, and thank you for the beautiful show tonight. Here is the vote from Asgard.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-09

Victoria: Now over to the Atlantic Federation. Boa tarde, Luke!

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-10

Luke: Thank you Victoria and Teresa for a fantastic AINVision. Here’s the results of the Veratlantian votes.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-11

Victoria: Assalamu' alikum, Masel. This is Jennai calling. May we have the Atlantsian vote, please.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-12

Kalin: Hello Cattala! The show has been great! Here is the vote from the Emirate of Atlantsia.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-13

And now, all the way to Celeste for the vote from Cattala and my good friend Anna – hello!

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-14

Anna: Good evening Jennai! We’ve really enjoyed the show here in Amadeus on the big screen, live outside Vittoria Palace. The Cattalian people have voted.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-15

Victoria: Good afternoon Dan, may we have the Corrailite vote please.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-16

Dan: Thanks Victoria, and here is the vote from the people of Corraile!

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-17

Victoria: Hola Natalia, from Costa Palma! May we please have the vote from your nation.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-18

Natalia: Good day Jennai, what a fabulous show you have. Here is the vote, from the Costa Palma.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-19

Victoria: Hello Hiigara. May we have your votes please.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-20

Ulia: Yes you may. Here it is.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-21

Victoria: Good evening Histalpol! May we have your votes please.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-22

Christian: Yes, of course! Thank you for a wonderful show, we have all really enjoyed it here in Bastilia. Here is the result of the Histalian vote.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-23

Victoria: Over now to Hong Kong, and Allyson Hau. This is Jennai calling.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-24

Allyson: Hello Vittoria! Thank you for such a great spectacle. Here is the vote of Hong Kong.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-25

Victoria: Zdravstvujtye Anita Choi, may we please have the Kamchatkian vote.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-26

Anita Choi: Zdravstvujtye Victoria, and thank you for such a superb night. Kamchatka votes… now!

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-27

Victoria: Good evening Karasem, this is Jennai calling. May we have your vote please.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-28

Delima Rizky: Hai Jennai! Thanks for such an awesome show. Here’s our vote!

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-29

Teresa: Thank you Karasem. We’re now about halfway through the voting, so it’s time for some advertisements. When you come back, we’ve got some special guests for you!

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Adverts-04

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Adverts-05

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Adverts-06

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Adverts-07

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Acts-06

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Acts-07

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Acts-08

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-30

Teresa: Izzy Azalea, K Kole, Rita Ora and Nina Zilli everyone! Now it’s time to get back to the voting. Victoria?

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-31

Victoria: Thank you Teresa. Kingston and Boyce, the current leaders, are up next.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-32

Manjeet: Hello Jennai, Victoria and Teresa, you have been wonderful hosts. Here is the vote from Kingston and Boyce.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-33

Victoria: Just across the Alouette Channel now, to Kendall and Lower Columbia.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-34

Tor: Thank you Cattala for such a great contest. A big thanks to RMI for organising this. Here is the Federal Kingdom’s vote.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-35

Victoria: Thank you Tor. Staying in North America, it’s over to Marquette now.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-36

George: Bonjour, hello, to all in Jennai. Thank you for such a fascinating contest; I hope that next year we will be able to field a candidate. Here’s the vote from Marquette.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-37

Victoria: Melanesia, this is Jennai calling. May we have your vote please.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-38

Celina: Here is the vote from the people of Melanesia. Thank you Cattala!

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-39

Victoria: South we go, to Mirani. Hello, Emma Rawa.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-40

Emma: Hi! Here’s our vote from Crestview and all the people of Mirani! Go Pieter T!

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-41

Victoria: Right next door, it’s New Holland, and Mark Sewell!

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-42

Mark: Good evening, and thank you to Cattala and RMI for hosting such a great event. Here is the vote from New Holland.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-43

Victoria: Guten abend Caprica City! This is Jennai calling. May we have the vote from your nation please.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-44

Lina: Guten abend Victoria, here is the vote from Neu Westfalen.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-45

Victoria: We now move on to Okatabawashi. May we have your vote please.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-46

Dj JamJam: Hallo! Here is the vote from the wonderful country of Okatabawashi! We loved your show so much Victoria and Teresa! This is so good!

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-47

Victoria: Some interesting voting there from Okatabawashi, thank you. Now over to Queensland!

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-48

Kate: Thank you Jennai for such a brilliant show, it has been a joy to watch. I have the privilege to present the vote from Queensland to you, now.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-49

Victoria: Thank you Kate! Zdravstvujtye Soviyya! May we have your vote now.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-50

Pavlo: Zdravstvujtye Victoria! Here is the Soviyyan vote.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-51

Victoria: The final Asian country to vote is Takyoto. Shojiro Takasu, may we have your vote please.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-52

Shojiro: Hallo, and thank you for a wonderful contest. Here’s the vote from Takyoto.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-53

Victoria: Our penultimate voting country is Calare.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-54

Susanah: Thank you for this opportunity, Victoria. Here is the vote from Calare.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-55

Victoria: And last but not least, Exaletas! May we have your vote please.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-56

Alexos: Thank you. And finally, here is the vote from Exaletas for you all.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-57

Victoria: You, the public, have had your say. All 24 countries have now voted, and our winner has been decided.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-58

Teresa: The winner of the AINVision Song Contest 2013 is Kingston and Boyce, with the highest score in the history of AINVision. Congratulations to Kingston and Boyce!

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-59

Teresa: Thank you to all the team here in Jennai and across the world, thank you to our contestants and representatives and most of all thank you to you for celebrating this fantastic evening with us.

Victoria: Congratulations to Kingston and Boyce and we look forward to seeing your festival of music this winter. This is your winning song, BOY, with Little Numbers.

The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Final-60

366The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Empty Re: The United Kingdom of Cattala 2013-06-09, 14:23

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Great work organizing the whole event and putting it all together Thomas!

367The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Empty Re: The United Kingdom of Cattala 2013-06-09, 14:28

K50  

K50
Admin
You pulled this off extremely well Thomas, wonderful work Smile

368The United Kingdom of Cattala - Page 15 Empty Re: The United Kingdom of Cattala 2013-06-12, 19:20

Ceafus 88  

Ceafus 88
Town planner
Town planner
Stunning Work!

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum