Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

What do you want to see when we give out an award?

2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - Page 4 I_vote_lcap50%2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 50% [ 6 ]
2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 33% [ 4 ]
2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - Page 4 I_vote_lcap17%2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

K50  

K50
Admin
I've added that to the options.

Also I think I'm going to remain impartial for now so I've nixed my vote.

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Alrighty, I just added mine in.

http://simopsis.com

SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
I voted... But I'm not really sure if any of this would impact anything. However, disclosing the amount of nominations would cause us a bit of gossip, because people would ask who voted for them and who didn't. Razz

K50  

K50
Admin
111222333444 wrote:I voted... But I'm not really sure if any of this would impact anything.
Well, it impact how you see the results this weekend Razz

K50  

K50
Admin
So it looks like we're going to be going with just the names of the winner and runner-up this time. Thanks for casting your vote, the awards presentation will be this weekend Smile

Any predictions on the color of the medal, who got the most awards, etc., you can feel free to discuss here... but I'm not going to say anything Razz

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
K50 wrote: Any predictions on the color of the medal, who got the most awards, etc., you can feel free to discuss here... but I'm not going to say anything

I predict that K50 won the most awards. Razz

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
I'd predict... but.... I counted them. Razz
So I'll stay silent as well.

CoastRunner  

CoastRunner
Commoner
Commoner
I predict that I won 0 awards, as the reward for doing nothing! Razz

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
i probly didn't get a whole lot... if any Razz

Ceafus 88  

Ceafus 88
Town planner
Town planner
I predict Link rigged it and won tons. Razz

j/k

I honestly think that Cheeseguy, Link, Titanicbuff, and Brian won the most awards of all of us here. Razz

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Voted Smile

Also I think that Cheesesguy still has the "One who can't shut it award" in the bag again Razz

K50  

K50
Admin
I don't want to hear a word from you Link Razz

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
K50 wrote:I don't want to hear a word from you Link Razz

Oh you will. Several words in fact. Afterall, this post contrains words.
These words just won't reveal anything about the SMPCA's. Razz

CoastRunner  

CoastRunner
Commoner
Commoner
But didn't they just reveal that you won't reveal anything about the SMPCA's, thereby forcing you to reveal information about the SMPCA's? :0

K50  

K50
Admin
Say that again Costa? That made no sense Razz

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Revealed information about the SMPCAs other than their existence, I did not. Razz

As for medal colours, I guess white and pink. You didn't show me them so I think guessing is fair game. Smile

SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Vague phrases = Vague answers Razz

Hmmm, i think we should go with a dark blue and white, because pink and white would look like the one from last year Razz

K50  

K50
Admin
It's not completely random, there's clues out there... just like the last two times Razz

CoastRunner  

CoastRunner
Commoner
Commoner
My guess is pink and blue. The clues I found to reach this will remain withheld to keep others clueless. PfffthahahaharrhehahaHAAHAHAHAHA

/end cackle

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum