Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

K50  

K50
Admin
Thanks to everyone who made the SMPCA's such a success this year, we finished with 108 nominations, nearly tripling the previous record. Practically everyone nominated at least once, and some you nominated over ten times. Either way, you helped contribute to one of our favorite events, and the staff applauds you for it Applause

Without further adieu, your winners!

2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - The Awards Thread 3rdsmpcaprogamer
Over 10,000 of Simmania's posts are in the Forum Games forum. The person with the biggest presence there, either playing or creating games, is to win this award.
The nominees are: 111222333444, cheeseguy, Republicmaster, simLink, scififan, Towncrafter
The winner is:

2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - The Awards Thread 3rdsmpcanewbiebff
Most people who register and stay around at Simmania mention the welcoming community. This award is to go to the member who is the friendliest in showing the new members around.
The nominees are: 111222333444, K50, Republicmaster, titanicbuff
The winner is:

2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - The Awards Thread 3rdsmpcacommcenter
The Community Activities forum (amongst others) are a unique place with many events for members to take part in, from contests of the best picture, to sports leagues to compete in. This award goes to a staple of these occasions.
The nominees are: bben, cheeseguy, Edge, K50
The winner is:

2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - The Awards Thread 3rdsmpcateacheroty
Everybody in the world is open to learning. This award goes to the exceptional mentor of others on the site, whether personally or in the Tutorials forum.
The nominees are: bben, samerton, tigerbuilder
The winner is:

2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - The Awards Thread 3rdsmpcacantshutit
One of our favorite awards over the last three years, this adequately-named awards goes to the biggest yapper in the forums and in the chat.
The nominees are: 111222333444, bben, kojak313, K50, Republicmaster, spooky_zalost
The winner is:

2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - The Awards Thread 3rdsmpcaemployeeoty
Simmania has had a lot of staff shortages this year, yet is running stronger than ever. A special member of this exclusive team is to claim this very prestigious award that has worked hard to make Simmania what it is.
The nominees are: blakesterville, K50, mayorm, simLink
The winner is:

2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - The Awards Thread 3rdsmpcaddoty
The Developer Diaries are the heart of Simmania, and all the other city simulator fansites. The writer of this standout developer diary this year will earn this coveted award.
The nominees are: elavery, forthwall, K50, simLink, Towncrafter, thomas
The winner is:

2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - The Awards Thread 3rdsmpcaaestheticdd
Journals have to flow and work well to be great. Often considered a runner-up award to the Journal of the Year award, this award will go to the journal with the most pleasing updates.
The nominees are: elavery, forthwall, K50, simLink, Towncrafter, thomas
The winner is:

2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - The Awards Thread 3rdsmpcahelpfuldder
If there is one thing better than an awesome Developer Diary, it's a helpful writer who gives advice and answers to one's questions. This award will go to the most helpful and inspiring Developer Diary writer on Simmania.
The nominees are: cheeseguy, Edge, elavery, K50
The winner is:

2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - The Awards Thread 3rdsmpcabatteamoty
Just recently, the Simmania File Cave launched. This award goes to the BAT team on Simmania with the most qualitative creations. It’s fair to say that everyone knows who is receiving this one.
I think we all know who's going to win this one... after all, they received nine nominations...
The winner is:

2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - The Awards Thread 3rdsmpcabateroty
In January, SimCity will be a 10-year old videogame. Most are obsolete after this long, but SimCity is still going very strong, mostly because of custom content. Our most inspirational and creative BATer will claim this award.
The nominees are: 7499275, Frex_Ceafus
The winner is:

2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - The Awards Thread 3rdsmpcayearsbestbat
With all of the exchange talk on Simmania, many people have started creating BATs. The most exemplary creation will earn its creator this newly created award.
The nominees are: Frex_Ceafus, samerton, titanicbuff
The winner is:

2012 Simmania People's Choice Awards - The Awards Thread 3rdsmpcajoat
Over the last two years, we’ve had two well deserving and heavily nominated members that were “staples to the site” that didn’t receive any specific awards. This award fills the void with a deserving prize to the member with the highest number of nominations to awards won ratio.
The winner is:

Again, congratulations to all of our winners, your medals will be up soon. Remember to nominate for the MOTM's until next November when we will do the SMPCA's for the fourth year. Thanks to all our nominators and good night Smile

Last edited by K50 on 2012-12-29, 02:41; edited 1 time in total

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
I want to give my deepest thanks to those who nominated me for the other awards, being runner up for three of them to me means a whole lot more than winning one.

Again, thanks a lot Smile

Last edited by Cheeseguy on 2012-12-21, 23:59; edited 1 time in total

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
I want to thank everyone who nominated me, as well as congratulate all the winners! Very Happy This has been another excellent round, thanks to K50, and I'm already looking forward to the 2013 round! and the "one who can't shut it" award never gets old either. It still stands as my favorite category.

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Congratulations to all award winners, and thank you for everyone nominating! Everyone was very deserving of their awards - it really goes to show the quality of our members. Very Happy

I would also like to thank everyone for nominating Holt District DD of the Year - it means a lot. Very Happy

http://simopsis.com

SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Congratulations to everyone! Razz

Thank you all for nominating me to awards, and several noms! Congratulations to Simmania who has grown considerably in the past year, with more new members coming and the record amount of nominations received by the site. Next year there will be more noms and more people Razz

So, what will be colour of the ribbons? Razz

titanicbuff  

titanicbuff
Resident
Resident
Wow great winners!!!!!

http://simcitybuffs.icyboards.net/index.php

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Congradulations everyone! You are all well deserving of each award you recieved and were nominated for Very Happy

I also thank everyone for making this community the best SC4 Community on the web!

And a special thank you to whoever nominated me for staff member of the year. Considering I haven't been around much this year, I'm surprised there were some who thought I actually was worthy of that Razz

K50  

K50
Admin
Okay, I think I've got all the medals where they should be. If you don't have one (it's purple and silver this year, look under my profile to see the '10, '11, and '12 medals in that order) or you lost one you previously received, let me know as soon as possible Smile

Make sure to check the text below it to see what you won is correct as well, that's equally important Razz

Ceafus 88  

Ceafus 88
Town planner
Town planner
Thanks to all that nominated me, and congrats to everyone that won, was nominated, or was runner up!

samerton  

samerton
Frequently mentioned in the media
Frequently mentioned in the media
Congratulations to everyone, I think that each award winner certainly deserves it! Also, a huge well done to the staff for making this year's SMPCA's another huge success.

thomas  

thomas
Renting
Renting
Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for the nominations in the Developer Diary categories. I may not be hugely active here outside of that forum but I think this is a great community and hope that it continues to thrive!
And thank you for all of you who voted for Cattala as the Most Aesthetic DD this year.

Towncrafter  

Towncrafter
Dreams of reaching Cheeseguy status
Dreams of reaching Cheeseguy status
Congratulations to all the winners and nominees. Thank you very much for the nominations.

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
The medals are looking good, K50. Smile Mine is correct, as do the others look to be as well so far.

I'd once again like to thank everyone for voting in this year's SMPCAs... without your nominations - well, nobody would have won an award. Razz

http://simopsis.com

meister1235  

meister1235
Town planner
Town planner
Congratulation guys, the awards are well deserved Smile

Republicmaster  

Republicmaster
Quadruple digits!
Quadruple digits!
I'm so happy Thanks for the awards!

elavery  

Passerby
Passerby
Congratulations to the winners.

CoastRunner  

CoastRunner
Commoner
Commoner
Congratulations, indeed. Good job, everybody!

B-more4  

B-more4
Town planner
Town planner
A great year for SM, with many new members, and a new BAT team in our name!!

As for me, my league is returning soon. Razz

bben  

bben
Resident
Resident
Congrats to all the winners !
For me personally, i an quite honored and proud of winning the teacher of the year awards. Thanks for the nominations and all who voted for me.

Thanks, Brian

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum