Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aco makes maps... Attempt Uno! Empty Aco makes maps... Attempt Uno! 2012-12-23, 23:39

AcoG000  

AcoG000
Advisor
Advisor
Here I will showcase the current and future maps I have made. I'll start with the one's I've released on the STEX (under the my Simtropolis username):
Fairfield
A 16x32 map with VERY rugged coastlines. Out of all of my maps, this has to be one of the most realistic.
Glen River Watershed
A mediocre map. Features a river and even a canyon.
Kalinium Bay
It's all in the name.
And the Filecave:
Bretton Valley

Last edited by AcoG000 on 2013-01-01, 23:30; edited 3 times in total

Republicmaster  

Republicmaster
Quadruple digits!
Quadruple digits!
Very Nice Aco!

SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
I like the detail of the map... It looks like a lagoon to me Smile

AcoG000  

AcoG000
Advisor
Advisor
So today I finished my new map (after 2 days). Here is the final preview of it (click for larger size):
Aco makes maps... Attempt Uno! A2ec5s

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Ooh, looks good! Very Happy

http://simopsis.com

AcoG000  

AcoG000
Advisor
Advisor
Thanks link!

You can get it from the STEX (sorry, file is too big for the Filecave. 3mb compressed Neutral)
Download now!

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
you could do a rar file, and explain how to unzip it in the readme or description.

windows really needs default rar functionality Neutral

AcoG000  

AcoG000
Advisor
Advisor
Cheeseguy wrote:you could do a rar file, and explain how to unzip it in the readme or description.

windows really needs default rar functionality Aco makes maps... Attempt Uno! 173736
You can only upload zip or 7z files to the file cave.

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
7z then Razz

Ceafus 88  

Ceafus 88
Town planner
Town planner
Awesome maps, in no time you will be an award winning, super map maker! Very Happy

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
I may use this to mess around with in the future... Smile It looks pretty cool. Smile

AcoG000  

AcoG000
Advisor
Advisor
Alright guys, I'm at loss of ideas of what to do Razz. Anybody got any ideas?

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
An island with mountains and a lake somewhere? Smile

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
About the crazy 2 MB limit at the file cave, it's the php POST upload limit for the host. We are allowed to have larger files on the server, but php cannot upload them, which obviously gets in the way of the automatic upload form. For technical reasons, larger files must be uploaded manually.

I'm working on seeing if I can move the filecave to my HWG server, which has a 7mb limit. I apologize for the inconvience, and hope to solve this ridiculous 2 mb limit soon. I can also enable .rar uploads as soon as I get the chance. Smile

-Blake

AcoG000  

AcoG000
Advisor
Advisor
Blake wrote:About the crazy 2 MB limit at the file cave, it's the php POST upload limit for the host. We are allowed to have larger files on the server, but php cannot upload them, which obviously gets in the way of the automatic upload form. For technical reasons, larger files must be uploaded manually.

I'm working on seeing if I can move the filecave to my HWG server, which has a 7mb limit. I apologize for the inconvience, and hope to solve this ridiculous 2 mb limit soon. I can also enable .rar uploads as soon as I get the chance. Aco makes maps... Attempt Uno! 26721

-Blake

A bit of a bump, but, thanks mate! It looks like the site has been redesigned, so I'll have a look at it when I upload my new map Smile

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
We've rebuilt the filecave from scratch on another server where the php POST upload limit is 7mb. That means that automated uploads can now be much larger Very Happy

AcoG000  

AcoG000
Advisor
Advisor
New map released! Download it (exclusively) on the Filecave!
Linkie

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum