Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Exaletas: A New Take Empty Exaletas: A New Take 2012-06-20, 14:11

B-more4  

B-more4
Town planner
Town planner
Exaletas: A New Take Newflag

Hey, hey, hey everyone!! Although I do have stuff to do this summer, I have manged to include SC4 in my summer for the past month or so, and have been crafting a brand new city for you guys! Smile

So, you may be aware of my newest country, Exaletas, hence the CJ name. I am also a member of the Alliance of Independent Nations with this nation. The official flag of the country is at the top of this post, which I also used for my Roumeli CJ last year (I only had one SC4 CJ update last year Razz ).

I am starting this CJ like this because I've really been dying to post some pictures and do some photo editing in GIMP, but in later updates, I may throw in short stories, or other exciting twists.

But, without further ado, please enjoy Tyros, a city of 289,000 in my newest region, Exaletas! Very Happy
=====================================================================

First off, we'll take a look at the Tyros of the past, when the city had a population of about 35,000, starting with a skyline image.
Exaletas: A New Take Nightteaser

Back then, Roumeli Park was the main attraction in the city, as football is by far the most played sport in Tyros. Tyros is also gearing up for a bid of the summer AIN Games, in which stadiums are needed in plentiful fashion.

"The National at Roumeli Park", the other structure in focus, was the most popular hotel at the time.
Exaletas: A New Take Soccer_field

Nowadays, Tyros has more skyline attractions than sports parks and small flashy buildings. Today, the once-prominent skyline is dwarfed for a central business district of international qualities. The city now houses a population of upwards of 290,000. It's safe to safe that Tyros has grown quite a lot.
Here's a skyline image of just a couple days ago...
Exaletas: A New Take Skyline

There are a few skyscrapers that stand out in Tyros. Multi-National Corporation and the JR Group are major medicine research and banking companies, respectively.

Trams and other forms of mass transportation are crucial to the lifestyle of commuters in Tyros. In future updates, we'll delve deeper into the alternative methods of transit.
Exaletas: A New Take Tyrostram

Two of the most prominent members of the Tyros skyline family are the Logistics Shipping Centre located on the left, which is, by far, the largest shipping business in Exaletas. To the right, we see HealthCom, which is the national leader in the supply of pharmaceuticals. Both have much clout in the economic and business worlds of not only Tyros, but Exaletas, as well.
Exaletas: A New Take Brotherstowers

Thanks for viewing; I hope you liked your tour of Tyros at night! cheers

~Edge

2Exaletas: A New Take Empty Re: Exaletas: A New Take 2012-06-20, 15:17

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
The last shot is absolutely fantastic!

http://simopsis.com

3Exaletas: A New Take Empty Re: Exaletas: A New Take 2012-06-21, 04:43

SC4 insomniac