Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-04, 11:49

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
K50 wrote:Nominate for the SMPCAs before you leave! Razz

I'll be back about the day before the deadline, don't worry. Razz

http://simopsis.com

77Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-26, 22:45

kojak313  

kojak313
Renting
Renting
I'm leaving. Don't know when I'll be back. I sense people are tired of me being around here. Whatever.

http://thesimexperience.forumotion.com/

78Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-26, 22:56

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Well that's a real shame kojak, there's no reason to feel like that.
None of us are tired of you, and if there was one person that said something rude or disrespectful, there's always going to be an anti-social person on each forum, you can't get rid of them.
You've posted over 200 posts in the short time you've been here, and you were a runner up for SM's most prestigious awards. But I'm not going to stop you from leaving, that's entirely your own decision.

79Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-26, 22:56

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
kojak313 wrote:I'm leaving. Don't know when I'll be back. I sense people are tired of me being around here. Whatever.

What gave you that idea? I don't think anyone here is tired of you.
Hope to see you around again, though. Smile

80Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-26, 22:59

Ceafus 88  

Ceafus 88
Town planner
Town planner
kojak313 wrote:I'm leaving. Don't know when I'll be back. I sense people are tired of me being around here. Whatever.

Nobody is tired of you here man, Simmania is probably the most friendly, user oriented sc4 community on the entire web. If there is a user bugging you, or giving you a hard time, just let staff know, they are great people, and will work something out. I hope to see you back soon, till then have a safe New Years.

81Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-26, 23:31

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
They've all said it well. We are glad to have you here, and do hope you'll stay with us. You've become a big member here very quickly, and there's a lot to say for that, no doubt. Smile

happy holidays
-blakesterville

82Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-27, 01:03

K50  

K50
Admin
I'm not going to say anything that hasn't been said, but we all liked you here, you're going to be missed Smile

83Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-27, 04:50

Republicmaster  

Republicmaster
Quadruple digits!
Quadruple digits!
BlakeMan wrote: You've become a big member here very quickly

I was quicker Razz

Ow why you leave? You have been great to have around. I wasn't too mean was I? jk Razz

84Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-27, 16:03

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Republicmaster wrote:I was quicker Razz

Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 173736

btw, it seems that in the near future my reign as top poster will be coming to an end. (and that doesn't mean I'm leaving mind you)

85Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-27, 19:37

SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Sad Bye Kojak, come back real soon please.

86Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-27, 20:47

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
I wasn't around when you joined us, and I'm sorry to hear you think that we don't want you around, because I think we all do want you around here. I hope that even if you leave you will drop by and say hi once in awhile, as I (try) to do.

87Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-28, 03:22

CoastRunner  

CoastRunner
Commoner
Commoner
Well... I'm back from vacation, just now. Good news, except that we were in a 5-car accident on I40 just east of Memphis. And that our car is pretty much totaled. Not our fault, the only injuries in our car are a gash under my eye and my sister's busted lip. We left our car at a AAA location in Memphis and took a rental car home. We were the third car of the 5 in a line stretching under the Canada Road overpass, and held up traffic into Memphis for over 2 hours and into rush hour. Traffic was coming to a sudden stop, and all involved were safely braked, until a man in a so-called "creeper van" plowed at 50 mph into the old Lincoln of the woman behind us. She was propelled forward, of course, smashing into the back of my family's Honda Odyssey. The whole bottom crumpled, back bumper completely gone, front of her car crushed. We bump into the BMW X3 in front of us, and he hits the brand-new 2013 Toyota Sienna in front of him. Toyota has a few scratches, not too noticeable, definitely driveable. Unfortunately, the BMW's battery is in the back, so naturally, it was destroyed and his car, well relatively unharmed, had to be towed. Ours lasted just long enough to pull off the top of the Lincoln behind us so that the woman could get out of her car. Her car is most definitely totaled, but none of the people in the four front cars were injured more than superficially. The man who hit us, on the other hand, had to be taken to the hospital. First, the front of the van looked like it was no longer there. Second, there was a 5000-pound roll of wire halfway through the windshield. He had been (illegally) transporting it and misjudged the stopping distance due to the extra weight, and will likely pay big time for both of those, both in money and in health. Fortunately, the luggage we were carrying in the back that was smashed in had been nothing but clothes, so although there are two destroyed suitcases, all of our valuables, Christmas gifts, and clothing itself are fine. We don't know how the situation will turn out yet, but it looks like we're all going to be fine.

88Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-28, 04:19

K50  

K50
Admin
Glad your okay Costa, seemed like a pretty eventful vacation Razz

Good luck with the car!

89Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-28, 04:52

Republicmaster  

Republicmaster
Quadruple digits!
Quadruple digits!
LOL that sounds fun... Very Happy

90Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-28, 14:04

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Glad to hear you and your family as well as others are safe Very Happy

Hopefully this doesn't carry over into the New Year Smile

91Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-28, 14:12

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Yikes, sounds like an ...interesting... drive. Glad you are mostly okay. Smile

92Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-28, 22:36

kojak313  

kojak313
Renting
Renting
Republicmaster wrote:

Ow why you leave? You have been great to have around. I wasn't too mean was I? jk Razz

Uh yeah. I showed you nothing but respect on The Kingdom (when it was up). Never was mean, never took a crap on you like you did on me here. As Lt. Costello said on Miami Vice, "Come to my face correct, or don't come at it at all."

http://thesimexperience.forumotion.com/

93Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-28, 22:46

Republicmaster  

Republicmaster
Quadruple digits!
Quadruple digits!
Sorry you feel like that I meant no disrespect and you probably took it the wrong way.

94Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-29, 00:38

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
kojak313 wrote:
Republicmaster wrote:

Uh yeah. I showed you nothing but respect on The Kingdom (when it was up). Never was mean, never took a crap on you like you did on me here. As Lt. Costello said on Miami Vice, "Come to my face correct, or don't come at it at all."

I don't think he meant any disrespect by this, kojak. By the look of it, he was trying to lighten the mood, not insult you. I haven't seen any disrespect from any member to another. If you feel differently about any case, feel free to PM myself or the admins and we can discuss it further.

95Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-29, 16:33

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
I don't believe Republicmaster was trying to insult from the look of it Kojak. Once again I'm sorry you feel like anyone has direspectd you here, if you would like to PM me about why you feel this way, I'll be glad to see it doesn't happen again. Smile

96Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-29, 17:39

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
I think republicmaster was just goofing off, trying to lighten the mood as link said. I don't think anyone has intentionally outright insulted another member on the forums for as long as I've been here.

97Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2012-12-29, 20:56

CoastRunner  

CoastRunner
Commoner
Commoner
Thanks everyone for your kind words, I really appreciate it. Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 26721

98Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-01-18, 00:21

K50  

K50
Admin
So you may have noticed I have been barely around the last week, and that'll apply next week too. Finals Wink

I'll be active next weekend though!

99Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-01-18, 00:27

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
I guess we could forgive you. Razz
jk - good luck on your finals!

100Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-01-18, 00:52

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Best of luck Smile

And RL is finally slowing down a bit, but I'm expecting next week to a bit busy with school so I may be a bit less active than usual.
But after that I should be back to annoy you all again Razz

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum