Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Show us your traffic jams! - Page 2 Empty Re: Show us your traffic jams! 2011-06-28, 15:34

brenn22  

brenn22
Visitor
Visitor
bben wrote:

Oh ya Brenn, connections are famous for high traffic congestion.
So unless your goal was high traffic usage here, we need some more connections here !
Of course they dont have to be road or highway connections. They can be connections of a different
transit if you want , like subway for example.

thanks, Brian

No I meant to have it like this... however it's the only way tht is possible due to the geography of this area. Neck Island is about 5 Miles across by 50 miles in length. So there's about 50K ppl tht are densely packed into the area, and the island area isn't even fully developed yet... hmmm I guess I have a new CJ update story Idea

27Show us your traffic jams! - Page 2 Empty Re: Show us your traffic jams! 2011-06-28, 15:46

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
I see a CJ update for this brenn Very Happy

28Show us your traffic jams! - Page 2 Empty Re: Show us your traffic jams! 2011-06-30, 05:17

samerton  

samerton
Frequently mentioned in the media
Big traffic jams! D= I wouldn't like to be stuck in those!

29Show us your traffic jams! - Page 2 Empty Re: Show us your traffic jams! 2011-08-08, 20:26

brenn22  

brenn22
Visitor
Visitor
Time for a jump in this area... Very Happy
Here's one of the busier roads in Meisterville going towards Brian's City. The roads are 22'nd AVE and Meisterville Highway... after the intersection Meisterville Highway is changed to Meisterville Highway North
Show us your traffic jams! - Page 2 Meistervilledec71563131

New Update for Meisterville is still being worked on btw Cool

30Show us your traffic jams! - Page 2 Empty Re: Show us your traffic jams! 2011-08-08, 21:00

Lot_Creator  

Lot_Creator
Commoner
Commoner
3 points i want to point out

-That brown building on the intersection is really nice, I have never seen such building!

- affraid AHHH, how am i going to get home by 7:00!!! affraid

- Nice work around there, I want to see more pics soon Very Happy

http://truthandlies.forumotion.com/

31Show us your traffic jams! - Page 2 Empty Re: Show us your traffic jams! 2011-08-09, 05:09

samerton  

samerton
That shot has a lovely feel to it. I love the 'Only' markings on the turn lanes (the mod made by Blue Lightning?) and the traffic makes it really realistic. Great work.

32Show us your traffic jams! - Page 2 Empty Re: Show us your traffic jams! 2011-08-09, 13:14

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Wow, that is one crowded intersection.

Although if the citizens of Meisterville would just drive thier cars in the right lane it could be cut down Razz

33Show us your traffic jams! - Page 2 Empty Re: Show us your traffic jams! 2011-08-31, 11:37

Paulobrazilianguy  

Paulobrazilianguy
Passerby
Passerby
oh i love these kind of pictures, good pictures guys

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum