Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Age of Empires Empty Age of Empires 2012-07-03, 22:51

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Lately I just re-discovered Age of Empires 3.

Mainly I play as the Sioux (warchiefs expansion) and the Spanish, but my best play is with the Sioux.

What are your greatest achievments, battles, thoughts, opinions on the series. And feel free to setup battles here

2Age of Empires Empty Re: Age of Empires 2013-01-05, 18:40

Halen of Denmarke  

Halen of Denmarke
Passerby
Passerby
OH man I'm playing a team game as the french with the AI. It's pretty fun. Where just about ready to make an advance on the enemy. It's an amazing game. Also good that a lot of people still play online, if you have the online account thing of course . MY favorite faction would have to be the Chinese in Asian dynasties and the french in the war chiefs and AOE III vanilla.

3Age of Empires Empty Re: Age of Empires 2013-01-05, 20:54

CoastRunner  

CoastRunner
Commoner
Commoner
I've always had computer problems playing Age of Empires 3, and I never really got hooked on it like I did with Sims 2 and SimCity4 that came about at around the same time. as such, I was never any good at it. Age of Empires 557847

Age of Empires 2, though, I've gotten pretty good at. It's challenging on the highest difficulties, but feels very rewarding to win. Age of Empires 26721

4Age of Empires Empty Re: Age of Empires 2013-01-15, 04:39

Republicmaster  

Republicmaster
Quadruple digits!
Quadruple digits!
I LOVE AOE Very Happy

5Age of Empires Empty Re: Age of Empires 2013-01-17, 22:52

Greg24  

Passerby
Passerby
I do not have AOE 3 But I do Have the AOE 2 Set wich is pretty funn if u want to battle i can install the game let me know i am in chat all the time Smile

6Age of Empires Empty Re: Age of Empires 2013-01-17, 23:02

Republicmaster  

Republicmaster
Quadruple digits!
Quadruple digits!
The online servers are still up?

7Age of Empires Empty Re: Age of Empires 2013-01-18, 00:07

CoastRunner  

CoastRunner
Commoner
Commoner
I don't think they are from Microsoft, but there are some independent hosting sites that have games hosted, I believe.

8Age of Empires Empty Re: Age of Empires 2013-01-18, 00:43

Republicmaster  

Republicmaster
Quadruple digits!
Quadruple digits!
Ah of course

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum