Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Commonwealth of Aquilonia Empty Commonwealth of Aquilonia 2012-03-29, 22:54

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
Tonight is the first update I'll be posting here, I've already posted 26 others, this is part of the 2012 Villadia Auto Show, the opening to be precise.

2012 Villadia Auto Show: Day One
Hello and welcome to the 2012 Villadia Auto Show, hosted at the Villadia Convention and Expo Center. Tonight we have many great dignitaries in attendance from many states across Adonia, as this is the first event in Aquilonia since our great state was reaccepted to the USNW less than one month ago. This is the first night of events for what will be a grand event remember for years here in Villadia.
Commonwealth of Aquilonia 33

Performing live tonight on Centre Street PLA

And now to close tonight, we offer an assorted fireworks display by Hartigan and Family Pyrotechnic Company
Commonwealth of Aquilonia 6765291271_ef1b6a64a7_z

Thank you and good night, we hope to see you towmorrow.

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

2Commonwealth of Aquilonia Empty Re: Commonwealth of Aquilonia 2012-03-29, 22:59

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
great start, love all the videos and bands Very Happy

3Commonwealth of Aquilonia Empty Re: Commonwealth of Aquilonia 2012-03-30, 20:19

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
Thanks Mayor Smile, it's all supposed to be PLA, since it's usnw though and none of these bands "exist" I didn't really have time to actually make all these songs.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia Autoshow

2012 Villadia Auto Show: Day Two

Domestic Hall
Hello again and welcome to the Domestic Hall, where you can find all of your domestic aquilonian cars and also cars from Venlandian IBG. All night we have the legendary band, O'Toole's performing here in this wing of the show.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia Spyker-c8-aileron-gt-1_460x0w
The first attraction is under the Jamieson Banner, the Masquerade and Masquerade G3R. The Masquerade replaced the Phantom in 2002 as the main Jamieson sportscar. The Phantom took it's roots from Trentannian Engineering leading to a lightweight design that had excellent handling but caused it to lack power.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia Spyker_c8lavioletteb_02
The Masquerade changed that and took it's base from Sureichan Engineering leading to a heavier car but more powerful and nearly as good handling as the Phantom. Overall the Masquerade was a better car. It is rumoured that for the 2013 show Jamieson will unveil the second generation Masqurade. The Masqurede is available in Spyder, Laviolette, Spyder G3R, and Laviolette G3R forms. Under the hood is the Jamieson AFG-12 engine, packing upto 675 hp. The G3R is planned to be raced in all major international endurance events in 2012.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia 1119506390
At the other side of the Jamieson section is the Legend E2. The Legend is currently the most produced car in the Jamieson Lineup, and has been around since 1972. Currently the Legend is used in the Adonian Touring Car Championship, V6 Stars Series, many other touring car championships, and the ASCRA Conway Auto Parts Series.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia 2009_suzuki_equator_0_430
Jamieson also produces the most produced Pickup Truck on Carreon, the Jamieson Outback, which has been in production in some form since 1954. The current Outback is produced here at the Jamieson-Lake Knead plant and packs a 3.8L V6 or a 4.4L V8.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia Lotus-T125-01-500x319
Further along, now under the Kilburn banner, we come across their newest marvel, the Kilburn 3B/23 Thoroughbred. Bringing back the Thoroughbred name from previous Kilburn Grand Prix Cars, the 3B/23 is designed to be a street legal Grand Prix Car. Currently only 250 are planned for production.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia Proton_savvy_r3
However, the biggest shock from the Kilburn section comes from the new Kilburn 133. Despite using smaller engines and tracing it's ideals from Trentannian Lighweight Car Engineering, Kilburn Sportscars needed to lower it's MFEQ, so it came out with a small hatchback, which it will produce more of than it's other models. However, despite being a small consumer hatchback, the 133 has something most other Kilburns do not have, and that is the ability to customize the car. Kilburn is offering the 133 on sale in very standard trim, with a 2.4L I4 Engine and a 2.8L V6 but offers nearly every upgrade possible as an extra on the cars.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia 3740
IBG (Ingenieursbureau Gezag) came to the show with one new model, the 396. One of only four in the current IBG fleet and their new V6 Stars racer. The 396 is powered by a 3.2L V6 engine producing 276hp.
Note: The 396 is avalible for Test Drive on Church Street today and towmorrow

International Hall
Across Center Street from Domestic Hall is International Hall, where today we visit the Audi and Zen tents, along with some Motorsports exhibitions. In the International Hall we have PC (often stylized with the C turned backwards), playing various tunes. PC has come about recently in the genre of Dubstep, charting their first hits in late 2010.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia 2009-audi-tt-rs-coupe-side-588x441
The first car on our list is the Audi TT RS, from Asgardian company Audi AG Group. The TT RS. The TT RS features a Turbocharged 2.5L Inline-5 engine producing 335 hp and 332 lbft of torque. The TT RS also features a six speed close ratio transmission and only comes in four wheel drive.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia Volkswagen-Golf-VII-2012-a
For 2012 Audi AG is also releasing their new Volks Golf model. Running between ε9,000 and ε15,000, the 2012 Golf features eight engine options and five transmission options, along with the option of FWD or 4WD.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia Newb5
Audi AG is producing not only for the average person, but also producing cars for the higher ups in society with cars like their Bentley 2012 GT shown here. The GT features 4WD, either a 6.0 L W12 or 4.0 L V8 Twin-turbo engine and either a 6 or 8-speed tiptronic automatic transmission. The GT can produce 500hp and 487 ftlb of torque and features cylinder deactivation to help with gas mileage, turning the V8 into a V4.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia Lamborghini-aventador-lp700-4-06
And the last major car from Audi AG in the Car show is the Lambroghini Aventador LP700-4, a mammoth of an automobile. The Aventendor features a 6.5L V12 and 7-speed single clutch Automated Manual gearbox.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia Tata_nano_europa-18
Crossing into the Zen Motors section of the building, we come across the city car Zen Nano Althenea. Coming from Grand Aescail, the Nano is a Rear engined-rear wheel drive 4 seater with a .6 L two cylinder engine and a 4 speed.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia Cliffrider6
Zen Motors also has their Cliffrider Pickup model on display.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia Purple1-lotus-elise
Kilburn also had their Lightning 6/20 V6 Stars Car on display in the racing section and had a version on North Park Street for a short demonstration midday.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia Satria-neo-s-2000-2
And nearby in the Motorsports section was the IBG IBG Kluizenaar Touring Car.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia 6330431370_d5e5915878_z
But across the street from the main festivities, taking place in Central Park, was a demonstration and Test Drive session featuring the Jamieson J3 Rallycross Car.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia 33-1196545384
And with that we wrap up a second night of action from the 2012 Villadia Auto Show.

4Commonwealth of Aquilonia Empty Re: Commonwealth of Aquilonia 2012-03-30, 22:44

SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
nice! Very Happy

5Commonwealth of Aquilonia Empty Re: Commonwealth of Aquilonia 2012-03-31, 01:12

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
another great update Very Happy I can't wait to see some more in game pictures though

6Commonwealth of Aquilonia Empty Re: Commonwealth of Aquilonia 2012-03-31, 02:55

K50  

K50
Admin
You need a way bigger convention center Wink

The presentation itself looks great by the way Smile

7Commonwealth of Aquilonia Empty Re: Commonwealth of Aquilonia 2012-03-31, 15:26

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
Carl: Thank you Smile

Mayor: I don't know if I'll have any this week but I've been working on a suburban area of my capital. I've had this CJ going on quite a while but I just never got around to posting it here.

K:Well it's both buildings and everyone seems to say that but, maybe I'm just not good with guessing sizes :p

8Commonwealth of Aquilonia Empty Re: Commonwealth of Aquilonia 2012-04-05, 23:42

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
I know this is a shocking site yes, I have an update...First time in quite a long time, atleast it seems so to me, I'm used to updates every week or two and I'm going on a month without an actual update but here she be, Mackay Park. For those familiar with Melbourne, it's designed to have similar assets as Albert Park and Melbourne Park and is in conention to host Simlympics XVI.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia MackayPark-Mar16011333675520
Just as is in Albert Park, a racecourse winds its way through Mackay Park, going around Mackay Lake.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia MackayPark-Mar16011333675318
But along the far side, along the straight between turns one and two, is West City Stadium, a 67,000 seat Engineering Marvel which would host the Opening Ceremonies of the XVI Simlympiad.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia MackayPark-Mar16011333675384
While the centerpiece of the event is the Northern Wheel, a Ferris Wheel aimed at the Northern Pole of Adonia, between Park Arena and West City Stadium.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia MackayPark-Mar16011333675361
But neighboring Park Arena is another marvel, the Mackay Park Tennis Center, anchored by Lachlan Holtze Arena, Court 1 of 9.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia MackayPark-Mar16011333675613
Along the North edge of the actual park is JC Haszler Stadium, which would host Athletic events for the Simlympics.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia MackayPark-Mar16011333675731
Mackay Park Cricket Oval and the Pearson Road area of town.

Commonwealth of Aquilonia MackayPark-Mar16011333675560
But the Mackay Park Train Station is the main way to get into and out of Mackay Park.

9Commonwealth of Aquilonia Empty Re: Commonwealth of Aquilonia 2012-04-05, 23:54

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Nice will! That last picture of the rail is great.

10Commonwealth of Aquilonia Empty Re: Commonwealth of Aquilonia 2012-04-06, 00:33

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
hmmm... we need auto resize on this forum... Neutral that's not the whole pic actually.. https://2img.net/h/i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee439/simsamerica/MackayPark-Mar16011333675560.png

But regardless, thanks cheesey, and I need to get back on csg chat some don't I? :\

11Commonwealth of Aquilonia Empty Re: Commonwealth of Aquilonia 2012-04-06, 00:40

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
Guitarmansuperstar wrote:hmmm... we need auto resize on this forum... Neutral

yeah IKR.

12Commonwealth of Aquilonia Empty Re: Commonwealth of Aquilonia 2012-04-06, 18:24

SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
I like it Very Happy

13Commonwealth of Aquilonia Empty Re: Commonwealth of Aquilonia 2012-04-09, 02:56

yunxiang  

Spectator
Spectator
That is a really large park! It looks really well outfitted and planned.

14Commonwealth of Aquilonia Empty Re: Commonwealth of Aquilonia 2012-04-16, 11:10

Towncrafter  

Towncrafter
Dreams of reaching Cheeseguy status
Dreams of reaching Cheeseguy status
Hi will, I'm going to start following Aquilonia over here on SimMania now.
I love how you do parks. That tennis park is awesome.
And your street layout is always so cool.
I look forward to more updates.

15Commonwealth of Aquilonia Empty Re: Commonwealth of Aquilonia 2012-04-16, 13:17

samerton  

samerton
Frequently mentioned in the media
Frequently mentioned in the media
Great work on your city, I love the greenery.

16Commonwealth of Aquilonia Empty Re: Commonwealth of Aquilonia 2012-04-17, 00:34

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Great work, certainly with some hotels it is very capable of hosting a simlympics Very Happy

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum