Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Opinion should be in SC5?

What Should be In SC5! (Simcity 5) I_vote_lcap21%What Should be In SC5! (Simcity 5) I_vote_rcap 21% [ 4 ]
What Should be In SC5! (Simcity 5) I_vote_lcap16%What Should be In SC5! (Simcity 5) I_vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
What Should be In SC5! (Simcity 5) I_vote_lcap21%What Should be In SC5! (Simcity 5) I_vote_rcap 21% [ 4 ]
What Should be In SC5! (Simcity 5) I_vote_lcap32%What Should be In SC5! (Simcity 5) I_vote_rcap 32% [ 6 ]
What Should be In SC5! (Simcity 5) I_vote_lcap5%What Should be In SC5! (Simcity 5) I_vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
What Should be In SC5! (Simcity 5) I_vote_lcap5%What Should be In SC5! (Simcity 5) I_vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alexgamer03  

Alexgamer03
Spectator
Spectator
Well Guys This topic is for what i think or what people think should be in The Next simcity Game (SC5 hopefully).

Here is the couple things that should first be in.

The Modes: All the 3 modes from sc4 should return in sc5.Now this topic is what should be in sc5. some of these are my opinions,in which i think would make a better city building experience.

There are 3 original modes in sc4. and 2 of which are my opinions that should be included.

God Mode:The Mode in where You can terraform the land/region to your liking.God Mode Also allows you to create diasters and cause chaos to your cities.A very powerful mode that can and will change how your city plays.
Observe a diaster in sc4, the volcano which can be accesed in god mode.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/be/Simcity4_pic2_big.jpg

President Mode: Well my 1st opinion mode,"president mode". In President mode, You can Control a Whole region's taxes/ordinaces/track progress of other cities in the region.It also allows You to control What Important tips are needed and what the region lacks/needs. My opinion mode,i will edit this if i think of more to add or if someone wants to add to this.

Mayor Mode: The Mode where you will spend most of your time.In This mode you can control the taxes in the current city,build buildings that will populate and help sims in the city. and be able to oversee what stuff is going on in the current city.

Neighborhood Mode: My 2nd Opinon Mode for sc5. In This mode you can control/oversee a certain neighborhood in the city. you can see what condition the neighborhood you are looking at is in. You can also create district names (Name roads streets and such.) and name a area in which will be a Neighborhood you can oversee. i will edit this if i think of more to add or if someone wants to add to this.

MySim Mode: The Last Mode in the game. You can send Sims to live in the city and see how they feel what should be improved and what should be removed. They can also have jobs and raise families into the city.

Well Those Are the 5 modes i recommended. now for the lands.

Worlds,Terraforming and etc.: Now Personally SC4 Had alot of things that made it go to the next level.Espicially the regions.
Now Regions Will contain Cities in which you will control.Now regions i feel should not be the only things here. In which my 3rd opinion are Worlds

Worlds: Worlds are not much diffrent from region except that, They contain the regions.
Players can select a World size in which will determine how many regions are there.

For example,I Pick a Small sized world. In which can contain 6 Small 16x16 regions.
The size can be adjusted to a Large world and can Contain Large regions.( such as 32x32 large regions)

Regions: Like SC4. Regions should be in sc5.Regions Have a tiny bit more features then what sc4 regions had.
Like so:
Regions can be sized from 8x8's to 32x32's and such sizes.
Boundaries Are not preset and can be decided by the player.

So far thats what i have thought of for regions.
Here is a Pic of a Region from sc4: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a8/SimCity_4-_Rush_Hour_region_view.jpg

Now Thats so Far what i think Should Be in Simcity 5.
Most of these are opinions guys so don't expect these to be in the real game.

If You Have an Idea or have something You would like to add just Post it here.
Anyway thats what i have so far thought of. Now post and discuss guys.

SIMCITY FOREVER!!!

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Interesting poll. It isn't enough to have maxis make another Simcity, they need to know what the community wants too. Very Happy

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
I've been meaning to comment on this, but I must say I agree with these suggestions

Wacky32  

Wacky32
Town planner
Town planner
I think if there would be a SC5, you should be able to copy nations from SC4 to SC5. What do you think. Oooh and a Sports mode where you can play sports in your cities against other cities (Internet connection) and your other cities.

lightningrabbit010k  

lightningrabbit010k
Passerby
Passerby
i thought it would be good:

if when you are driving your car and you come to a road that leads into another city, instead of your car disapearing you could actulaly drive into other cities. that would be nice :cyclops:

Aldini10  

Aldini10
Renting
Renting
I would really like a 3D engine in the next Simcity, but this time, your Worlds option should actually be a round world. I don't like square cities, that is very unrealistic. I would also like a BAT program.

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum