Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How did you find the site?

How did you find The site? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%How did you find The site? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 30% [ 8 ]
How did you find The site? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%How did you find The site? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 56% [ 15 ]
How did you find The site? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%How did you find The site? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
How did you find The site? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%How did you find The site? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26How did you find The site? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find The site? 2012-06-19, 20:37

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
We do appear on many google searches now Very Happy

Now if you search just Simmania, we will come up. Before you had to search for our entire url. I believe that if you search for most threads we will turn up, and I think a few image searches have some results. Very Happy

27How did you find The site? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find The site? 2012-06-19, 21:15

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
SEO? or that the site is getting larger?

28How did you find The site? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find The site? 2012-06-19, 21:25

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Cheeseguy wrote:SEO? or that the site is getting larger?

Yes. Razz Simopsis (my site) shows up when you search is now. Though no images appear. A few topics come up, too. So it is probably a combination of each.

http://simopsis.com

29How did you find The site? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find The site? 2012-06-29, 18:45

erjolog  

Passerby
Passerby
through CSGchat? xd, mayorm told me this place was worth checking out Smile

30How did you find The site? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find The site? 2012-12-27, 00:01

Ceafus 88  

Ceafus 88
Town planner
Town planner
I found out about the site through Brain, and mayorm Smile

31How did you find The site? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find The site? 2012-12-27, 01:58

AcoG000  

AcoG000
Advisor
Advisor
I found it through mayorm. He linked me in CSGchat.

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum