Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I want to start over.... Empty I want to start over.... 2013-02-27, 00:44

AlexTheGamer  

AlexTheGamer
Spectator
Spectator
SimLink said he didn't find a problem with me making a new account, so I did. I want to introduce myself in reality, and not when I'm depressed and trying to escape it. I used to be Suzaku, by the way.

Hi, I'm Alex Elmore aka AlexTheGamer, but you can call me Alex. I am a 17 year old 11th grader who loves SimCity 4. I have been playing SC4 for 1 or 2 years now and I'm getting pretty good at it, I just need to learn RHW better haha. I am a huge gamer, my favorite videogames include Metal Gear, Dead Space, Halo, SimCity (of course), and Half-Life. My non-videogame interests include mecha anime, computers, and the internet. Anyways, I hope to enjoy this site very well! Thanks.

2I want to start over.... Empty Re: I want to start over.... 2013-02-27, 07:06

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Welcome back Alex! Very Happy

I've been playing SC4 for around four years now (though I played SC3K for a few years before that), so I've been in it for quite a while. Of course nowadays I am more active on the fansites than on the game itself, but it's still really nice to be a part of the fansite community.

3I want to start over.... Empty Re: I want to start over.... 2013-02-27, 10:36

AlexTheGamer  

AlexTheGamer
Spectator
Spectator
Blake wrote:Welcome back Alex! Very Happy

I've been playing SC4 for around four years now (though I played SC3K for a few years before that), so I've been in it for quite a while. Of course nowadays I am more active on the fansites than on the game itself, but it's still really nice to be a part of the fansite community.

Thanks!

I'll probably be like that too, considering Linux doesn't seem to like SC4 very well on the open source ATI drivers. If I cannot solve it, I'll probably dual-boot. Razz

4I want to start over.... Empty Re: I want to start over.... 2013-02-27, 16:53

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
I'm currently running a dual-boot, but I rarely ever boot under Linux, primarily because I never got around to fixing all of the network settings. I might reinstall using a different distro when I get the chance though.

5I want to start over.... Empty Re: I want to start over.... 2013-02-27, 20:31

K50  

K50
Admin
Welcome back Alex, nice to re-meet you Smile

6I want to start over.... Empty Re: I want to start over.... 2013-02-27, 22:49

Aldini10  

Aldini10
Renting
Renting
Great to see you're back here again Alex Smile

7I want to start over.... Empty Re: I want to start over.... 2013-03-07, 00:08