Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ceafus 88  

Ceafus 88
Town planner
Town planner
A few friends of mine are working on a band. They made a first song, and I would really appreciate it if you guys could provide some feed back for them on YouTube. They are really dedicated and deserve a chance. I know it may seem like it is not pofessional, but they cannot afford anything right now, and really need some help getting going, by having some people take a look at what they have, voice and music wise, and provide them with some feedback on how they did, what they need to improve, ect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVXyTpR3SO4&sns=tw

Thanks so much!
~Frex_Ceafus

Town planner
Town planner
Honetly frex... I like it, I think they could make it! The guitarist is amazing and the singers voice is good, I like the style ( maybe just a little bit harder though :p ) but yeah its good! If the right people hear them they could go far. My best wishes to them!

SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
I like it! And as Rocknumbers stated, it needs the right people to hear them so that they could go far D:

Republicmaster  

Republicmaster
Quadruple digits!
Quadruple digits!
Wow I like it Very Happy

Town planner
Town planner
Rocknumbers? Razz

B-more4  

B-more4
Town planner
Town planner
I agree with teh Rocknumbers Razz

CoastRunner  

CoastRunner
Commoner
Commoner
Hmm... okay, I have some good points and some not as good to take away from it. The phrasing in the opening verse seems a little awkward. Possibly change the wording to a few less syllables in each line to better fit the music? Also, having the really long instrumental break in the middle seemed kind of strange. That sort of thing is usually after a couple verses, and at least a few playings of a "chorus."

That all being said, the music itself was quite excellent. It was very easy to listen to, and the guitar keeps you very enthralled. I'm struggling to remember the proper vocabulary for all this, as I've been out of proper music for a few years, but I think adding more verses and interspersing a lot of the excellent instrumental throughout the song would make it a lot more coherent, helping it to be catchy not only in the music but in the lyrics as well. They sound like a band that could easily produce some big hit out of nowhere. My advice is to work more on the writing of the actual song. The voice sounds great, and so do the instruments. Reminds of the Dave Matthews Band, and we all know how popular they were (are).

AlexTheGamer  

AlexTheGamer
Spectator
Spectator
What genre? I'd listen now but I don't have my headset with me.

If it's rock then I'll listen and see if I like it. I'm a grunge guy myself (Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Alice In Chains, etc) but I like most stuff. Smile

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]