Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gorbag  

Spectator
Spectator
Hi all. I'm doing something slightly different. I'm going to livestream this region and then post the images and links to videos (twitch saves all videos automatically).

I don't know exactly when I'll be livestreaming, but if you have a twitch account and follow me at twitch.tv/gorbag81 then you'll get a message letting you know I've gone online. Otherwise, I guess I can send out tweets. I'll let you know when I set up a Twitter account.

I'll be playing the Hobart map. All I've done so far is tree the region. I'm hoping to do a more Natural Growth style of operation, but it's livestreaming, so it may depend on if anyone is in chat and communicating with me.

Here is the first image. I'll try to post videos (or links to the videos on Twitch) after they go offline.

Hobart - Gorbag's Livestream Journal Hobart2v

Towncrafter  

Towncrafter
Dreams of reaching Cheeseguy status
That looks like a wonderful map with lots of waterfront. Also, I assume that's Hobart, Tasmania and not just a coincidence of having the same name? [that question has already been answered - it is indeed Hobart, Tasmania. Thanks, Gorbag]

Last edited by Towncrafter on 2012-09-21, 13:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : saw that my question was answered on another forums)

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
lovely region there gorbag

Gorbag  

Spectator
Spectator
Thanks guys. Also, if people have a preference as to when they'd like to see me livestream then please do say. It'll be a lot more fun to livestream with people I know.

Towncrafter  

Towncrafter
I'm usually available 4am-10am, and noon-9pm on most days. And yes, thanks to the sleep disorder, I get up that early.

CoastRunner  

CoastRunner
Commoner
Commoner
Awesome! I've been looking forward to this since you said you were planning it a while back. The best time for me is basically after 4 pm every day of the week. That should cover school, church, soccer, etc, and fall somewhere within the time I watch videos while doing homework XD

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
On weekends i'm available from noon until 9pm, during the week its 4pm to 9pm

SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Wow Nice Region you have there D:

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
the region looks good already! I can't wait to see the developement! Very Happy

Gorbag  

Spectator
Spectator
You can follow me on @steadyonchaps to find out when I'm going live.

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum