Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-05-06, 11:54

meister1235  

meister1235
Town planner
Town planner
Good luck Wink
and i hope to see you winning Smile

127Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-05-14, 23:58

CoastRunner  

CoastRunner
Commoner
Commoner
Well, I'm back!... sort of.
Soccer season's over... we self-destructed our first playoff game to a crap team 2-1 after an own-goal and two red cards.
School's pretty much over... AP exams almost all complete, I don't have semester exams, just three days left.
So now it's back to...normal? I don't know. It's been 9 months since the last summer vacation. I'll still be playing soccer with some teammates all summer. I'll be visiting a ton of colleges throughout the summer through visits to various family and friends. And I'll be chilling at home, actually being productive outside of school functions once again. Maybe I'll start making videos again, help my sister produce music (which I will share if I end up lending my voice), do a little writing. Of course, there is summer tennis. So, to sum up, I'll have more time to be active! However, it may not exactly be all that magnificent a return. Either way, great to be on here again, and I hope to see you all around.

128Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-05-15, 00:04

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Welcome back! Glad to hear you're still around Very Happy

129Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-05-15, 15:55

Aldini10  

Aldini10
Renting
Renting
Yes, welcome back Coastrunner!

130Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-05-18, 19:02

Ceafus 88  

Ceafus 88
Town planner
Town planner
I will not be here, or be here very little from tonight thru the 28th, as I am going on vacation to Daytona Beach. Bye! Razz

131Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-05-18, 21:28

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Have a great vacation Very Happy

132Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-05-19, 02:09

Ceafus 88  

Ceafus 88
Town planner
Town planner
Thanks Blake. Smile

133Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-05-27, 16:42

Ceafus 88  

Ceafus 88
Town planner
Town planner
Most of you know I am back, was never really gone. Razz

134Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-05-27, 19:31

samerton  

samerton
Frequently mentioned in the media
Frequently mentioned in the media
Welcome back Very Happy

135Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-05-27, 20:28

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Welcome "back" Razz

136Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-06-06, 05:57

Republicmaster  

Republicmaster
Quadruple digits!
Quadruple digits!
I have returned! Twisted Evil

137Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-06-06, 10:00

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Republicmaster wrote:I have returned! Twisted Evil

I've wondered where you've been. Welcome back. Razz

http://simopsis.com

138Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-06-06, 10:01

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Welcome back! It's good to see you around again Very Happy

139Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-06-07, 01:25

Republicmaster  

Republicmaster
Quadruple digits!
Quadruple digits!
Thanks! I'll try to keep active around here. Very Happy

140Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-06-07, 03:23

AcoG000  

AcoG000
Advisor
Advisor
back

141Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-06-07, 12:12

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Welcome back, Aco Very Happy

142Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-06-11, 20:35

suzaku  

suzaku
Visitor
Visitor
I'm leaving because I have trouble with a certain user pointing out my flaws, and how I only talk about the same damn thing (no need to censor myself, I'm not coming back), and I do realize that I can, PHYSICALLY, only talk about one thing and not have a variety conversation. It's just me and I have the inablity to change. Once I turn 18, I'm probably going to get some serious help (even if it involves admitting myself).

My parents refuse to take me through any program as the stress center thinks my parents don't know how to deal with me, and they fear CPS will be called on them if I come back there, even though they aren't abusive. I swear I'm going insane, so bye! I will NOT be back!

143Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-06-11, 20:57

Cheeseguy  

Simmania Junkie!
Simmania Junkie!
I don't know who's being such a jerk to you, but you can always tell one of the admins. Then they can take action.

You aren't going insane - you're just you. And if I actually did think you were going insane I'd say so.

Anyways, see you around.

144Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-06-11, 21:00

Bryan1998  

Bryan1998
Spectator
Spectator
I'm sure i have 100 times worse problems than you.

Here's a list of things i have:
Tactile sensitivity issues
OCD
ADHD
Austism

So just try to think about the good things in you.

Best of luck to you!

http://simcitybuffs.icyboards.net

145Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-06-11, 21:07

SimLink  

SimLink
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Cheeseguy wrote:I don't know who's being such a jerk to you, but you can always tell one of the admins. Then they can take action.

This. If you're having a problem let one of us know. Smile

http://simopsis.com

146Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-06-11, 21:12

K50  

K50
Admin
Best of luck to you Suzaku - with everything in life. The administration can help with anything that we can take care of here on Simmania (obviously we probably can't do much to you in real life, as much as we might wish we could to keep you around), so I'm sorry your time in our community has to end like this.

On a side note, Bryan, with respect, don't make assumptions about people and people's lives. You don't know his entire story, so saying you have it 100 times worse might not be true nor encouraging. I know you meant well by the way so no hard feelings from me, just felt I needed to say that Smile

Again Suzaku good luck to you, and you're more than welcome to return, we'll be here waiting Smile

147Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-06-12, 19:34

bben  

bben
Resident
Resident
Duncan please come back to chat !

I dont know who this person is your referring to but the rest of us really like you and enjoy your company.

I hope you will reconsider that you are well liked here in chat and return to chat soon.

Please come back !!

Brian

148Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-06-12, 19:44

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Suzaku, I am sorry to hear of this. I do hope you reconsider and stay around, I think you are a great person to have in this community. If not I do ask that you talk to me or one of the other admins and we can resolve this or at least prevent it in the future. Smile

I will definately miss having you around. If this is it though I wish you all best.

149Leaving/ Returning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Leaving/ Returning Thread 2013-06-13, 17:42

reaper88  

reaper88
Visitor
Visitor
ok it seems i have returned LOL

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum