Simmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-11, 13:53

reaper88  

reaper88
Visitor
Visitor
nice update and i agree with mayorm too,some trees in some of the open spaces would look great Very Happy

27Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-12, 21:40

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
Sorry i've been busy but I've been working on school, have an ap exam coming up soon and have regular stuff for the class to do, I also am trying to run an online racing league and third i've been working on the swscra the last few days here:
http://simsports.darkbb.com/c21-sim-world-stock-car-racing-association

I don't have a new update really because I haven't done anything to rockwood but at it's expense I atleast have replies.
Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 RepliesBanner

All: Thats 6 and rather than adressing each individually since they are very similar, I keep meaning to get the olympia terrain mod tree controller to go with the terrain mod but never remember.

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

28Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-13, 20:33

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
don't worry about getting an update out. Better to get school work done, and then work on simcity.

29Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-13, 20:47

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
What really sucks is that downtown rockwood seems to want to crash sc4 alot, no others just it. Trying to get a real full downtown and make rockwood into my NYC [albiet smaller] I have downloaded alot of new skyscraper plugins. I think i'll put out 7.5 soon and make that sixth gear race.

30Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-21, 01:07

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
Hello and welcome to a special update, why so special? you'll find out Wink

First off, the Kingdom has joined a union, the United Confederacy of Massaria,

now note, this will lead into the next many many updates, like rockwood was supposed to kinda, some stuff will sporadically be put in but for the most part, it should be followups Smile

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 RangerLake
An average lake in an average Bridgeish landscape... so???

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 RangerRiverintoRangerlake
Kinda impressive bridge over the river on the mountain, but still... whats so special???

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 3CheckpointsintoRangerCityStation
Fences and three Guardhouses... this is getting intense.... but why???

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 BarJordanIIRocket

:O :O :O :O :O :O

So now it makes sense? what will happen? where will we go? what will we do? that will be answered later Smile

Now what about the area around the rocket?

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 RangerLake
Ranger Lake is located at the bottom of the Mistley Plateau, home of New Mistley and Ranger City, into it feeds the Ranger River

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 RangerRiverintoRangerlake
The only way to go to the coast fast from Ranger City is Plateau highway, which crossses the Ranger River just before it empties into Ranger lake

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 3CheckpointsintoRangerCityStation

Coming into the Station of the rocket, are three checkpoints, manned by a minimum of 10 guards at all times, The first gate is the Id check, the second is an x-ray scanner, the third a full search of vehicle and members. Then you can enter the Ranger City Station.

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 RangerStationElementaryandRangerStationPoliceCenter

The station is fully self sufficient, housing a police station and elementary school.

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Checkpoint4

There is a further checkpoint onto the actual tarmac and warehouse of the Ranger City Station where GAAF's* are checked, only if your GAAF is upto date and has an emblem allowing them into the RCS [Ranger City Station]

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 RangerCityStationWarehouse

The Station builds and engineers their rockets in this building, the Ed White, Gus Grissom and Roger Chaffee Memorial Building, nicknamed Apollo 1 through the

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 BarJordanIIRocket

The BAR Jordan II Rocket is the second rocket engineered by the BAR or Bridgeish Rocketry association. It is named after King Jordan I, who originally began the project when he Was Prince Jordan II, in 1987 [age 23], and founded the BAR as the result of it. It launched the BAR Jordan I Rocket in 2005 and it went on 6 missons, all unmanned, and it returned to the station 5 times successfully, on June 12th,2008, returning from its 6th mission, the rocket experienced a malfunction and crashed into the north side of the Mistley Plateau over Longford, it was an uninhabited area so there were no fatalities, but cost the Bridgeish government and the BAR billions. Development of the Jordan II was already under way, a mission to create a manned rocket to explore the vast world out there. Although no longer head of the BAR, King Jordan I has openly said:

"The Rocketeers are trying to find Intellegent life outside of the planet earth"

As the mission of the Jordan II project. Development began in 2005, not long after Jordan I launched.

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 RangerCity

And as I usually do, an overall picture with previous update cities highlighted, Rockwood is still under development as you can see Wink

More to come in update 9, what will happen? tune in to see Smile

-Will

31Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-21, 19:18

reaper88  

reaper88
Visitor
Visitor
nice update!!! Very Happy

32Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-21, 21:23

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Great update Will! Amazing little rocket base there Thumbs Up

I must ask where you got those little guard stations that go on the roads?

33Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-21, 21:38

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
Reaper88: thank you Smile

MayorM: Thanks, I come from the rocket city and I drove by the rockets every day to go to school in first grade. its the "SNM Gatehouses" its a pack on the lex, you get 3 avenue and 1 road, think a street, maybe more.

34Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-23, 18:09

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
Today's update flys under a new flag, the flag of Calma Domhain, what is calma domhain? That is for a different day, but with our story, this is a vital update, even if it seems like filler. This is a prerequisite to updates 10 and 11, which I Guarantee will just about will blow your mind, it might be a little longer before update 10, but you will not be dissappointed.

So that you don't get confused, I said this update would fly under the flag of Calma Domhain...
Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Flagofcalmadomhain
Now its flying under a different flag Smile

Lets go down the road then Smile

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 FaulknerPassShowgrounds
We start at the Showgrounds, home of the Faulkner Pass Music Festival, the closest Calma Domhain comes to woodstock. Pretty much, its a big field where people meet and enjoy music each year Smile

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 FaulknerForestsovertheCentralRiver
Next to the showgrounds is the Faulkner Forest which overlooks the Central River, in the center of Calma Domhain [we are in the center]

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Highway
Faulkner Pass is a mountainous region, home of many tight windy roads, like the road from Faulkner Village to Rivertown.

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 CentralProvinceMotorSpeedway
Past Faulkner Village is Central Province Motor Speedway, a home of weekly short track racing in Faulkner Pass, also, since I have pretty much a speedway every update, i'll probably have to quit that and i'll just have a Racing update 10-20 updates down the road. I have one exception coming up in a few updates but you'll see that one then.

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 RivertownHighSchool
Speaking of Rivertown, just East of town, is Rivertown High School. Rivertown and Faulkner Village are bitter rivals, the two play in the Domhainian High School Sports League, and the two have control over eachother's sports fields, FVHS houses the Rugby, Soccer, Field Hockey and Football Field, while the baseball and Softball fields are at RHS. The two are always corrupting eachother by not allowing the fields to them during the season, so whoever has the fields typically, 99% of the time, does better.

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 RivertownResortandSpa
Rivertown is home of the Rivertown Marina, where every citizen owns a boat that is housed in it. At the North end of the marina is the Rivertown Resort and Spa.

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 FaulknerVillageRodeoStadium
Back to Faulkner Village, I present my first ever night shot of any sort, of Faulkner Village Rodeo Stadium.

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 EntireDistrict
And the last shot you will ever see before everything changes...

Come back if you dare :O Razz

-Will

35Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-23, 19:42

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
great update, your cities certainly like racing Very Happy

also I'm taking a guess that the country is either
a) Assuming a new name and flag
or b) has been taken over scratch

36Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-23, 20:00

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
i'll take guesses but it will be fully explained in updates 11 and 12, noting that 11 is part 2 of update 10... it ties into the ranger station update...

and no, both are wrong.

Its a long drawn out story that i'm doing. I'm picking up the pace, expect everything upto 12 in the next 2-3 weeks.

A. Think sci-fi like
B. I'm leaking bits in random places around the sim city world, mostly on the ucom site and simsports, in random areas, not in the cj [sigining up for sports leagues, stuff like that]. It is purpousfully really secret.

37Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-23, 22:11

K50  

K50
Admin
You are moving to a new planet Razz

38Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-23, 22:38

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
warmer... really complex story line that is going to probably take us to about update 25.

39Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-25, 18:10

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
SPACE ODDITY PART I

Play the song throughout the Update please... it works Smile

King Jordan I of the New Mistley wrote:
Welcome to the Ranger City Station, home of the BAR Jordan II Rocket, today you are to see a sight you might not see again, you might be a part of one day, a Space Oddity, flying among the stars, viewing the extraterrestrial, things we cannot completely comprehend at this point in our existance as a spiecies. We cheer these brave souls in this craft on to discovery, for they are the modern day pioneers, the only remaining frontiersmen, going where fewer men have gone than stand before me today. A feat no man from our great kingdom has done before is about to be preformed. We have sent craft to other land forms in this galaxy, we have not sent man beyond our atmosphere, we will do so with these men, in this craft, on this mission. They are leaving our atmosphere, going leaving for places no man has ever ventured before, no american. No russian, no brit, no human.

Counter: Commencing Countdown, 10...9... 8... 7... 6.... 5.... 4.... 3... 2....1.... godspeed....

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Saturn V Launch

Counter: Liftoff

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 BARJordanIILaunch

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 OuterSpace

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Regionviewoflaunch

[23:22 GMT Transmission]
Major Tom: Clearing atmoshpere.... Clear of atmosphere... taking pictures of the planet....

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Earth_a_3

[23:31 GMT Transmission]

Major Tom: Aint She Beautiful?

Corpral Lance: Sure is Major.

Ranger City: Transferring to Houston

Houston: Major Tom, this is Houston, controls functioning normally?

Major Tom: Affirmative Houston. I would like to apoligize, I'm keeping my eyes on the mission, but at this point i'm reaching something noone else from our nation has ever achieved, I cannot help but soak it in.

Houston: Thats ok, but the mission is the priority.

[23:41 GMT Transmission]

Major Tom: Corpral Lance, things good over there?

Corpral Lance: Affirmative Major.

Major Tom: Houston, heading east towards Saturn.

Houston: Affirmative, proceed.

[00:16 GMT Transmission]

Houston: Major, Corpral. Everything good?

[00:18 GMT Transmission]

Houston: Major. Corpral. Is everything under control in the craft?

[00:21 GMT Transmission]

Major: Houston, everything is under control. Nothing new to report.

[00:45 GMT Transmission]

Major: Corpral, do you see what I see?

Corpral: Yes I do major... what is it?

Houston: Major Tom, Corpral Lance. Whats happening?

[00:47 GMT Transmission]

Houston: Major. Corpral. Whats happening?

[00:50 GMT Transmission]

Major: Houston, Jordan II is experiencing an unknown phenonmena and due to this cannot guarantee further successful transmissions.

Houston: Understood Major, keep us in contact as much as you can under these circumstances.

[00:52 GMT Transmission]

Houston: Major, Corpral, do you read?

[00:55 GMT Transmission]

Houston: Major. Corpral. do you read?

[01:02 GMT Transmission]

Houston: Major! Corpral! Do you Read?

[01:12 GMT Transmission]

Major: Corpral, what is that?

Corpral: I don't know major? Should we continute?

Major: Give it a try.

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Ashtekar_blackhole

Corpral: Major....

For here.... am I sitting in my tin can.... far above the moon... planet earth is blue, and theres nothing I can Do...........

40Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-25, 19:09

K50  

K50
Admin
K50 wrote:You are moving to a new planet Razz
My guess is looking good Laughing

41Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-25, 20:47

Blake  

Blake
Hides from the paparazzi
Hides from the paparazzi
Wow... you've got a CJ like nothing I've seen before. Nice work, and I like your terraforming too. Smile

42Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-25, 21:57

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
great update, I bet this deals with your entrance into UCOM

43Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-25, 23:17

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
A. Sorry bout the song Sad

B. Replies? Already? why not:)

K50: I'll be honest, your guess has some reality to it but word for word.... wrong Razz

Blakesterville: Why thank you very much, nice to have admin approval Smile

MayorM: I changed my path I was going with the whole cj because of that, it gave me an idea I never would have though of by just staying unaffilliated union wise. I was going to do rockwood and then some of the west... same ol same ol. But I had that idea, which I can't really say yet... and it's given Waterbridge new life... I was running out of ideas and thinking of axing it to be honest, i'd already started a new region, but now i've got new life for it in so many directions....

Now, i'll give you some clues to the story:

Update 8 directly relates to update 10... update 9 will relate directly to update 11...
mayorm wrote:great update, your cities certainly like racing Very Happy

also I'm taking a guess that the country is either
a) Assuming a new name and flag
or b) has been taken over scratch

A: Nope, the green blue and white still fly over waterbridge Smile
B. Waterbridge is still a Constitutional Monarchy under the rule of King Jordan I of New Mistley.
C. Think of Posillipo [probably misspelled], I haven't personally read it, but the title on the ain forums is about 7 nations in 1... but its called Posillipo commonly... this give you any ideas?

Guesses welcome Smile

44Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-26, 02:15

K50  

K50
Admin
So you are having an expanded kingdom like Posillipo has (you spelled it right by the way).... so you can have multiple cultures in one city journal.

I'm so smart Razz

45Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-26, 16:08

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
As close as anyone will come... I'll give a full rundown in update 12 or 14 i'm not posting any updates between 12 and 14

46Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-04-29, 23:41

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner

Video should work, if not:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYbh19pHoE4

enjoy update 11 Smile

47Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-05-02, 18:58

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
great work on the video Smile

48Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-05-05, 18:07

Skimbo  

Skimbo
Gets tons of email
Gets tons of email
The dialore is great =) Very nice video!

http://Tigrar.deviantart.com

49Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-05-10, 18:27

Guitarmansuperstar  

Guitarmansuperstar
City Planner
City Planner
MayorM and Skimbo:Thanks Smile

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 P1010399a

Major Tom Jones: Where are we?

Corpral Lance: I'm not sure

Bus Driver: Shut up back there!

[whispering]

Major Tom: I'd say we've found life....

Lance: I think so...

Bus Driver: SHUT UP!

Major Tom: Lance... lance... its a stadium...

Lance: My My tom... it is.

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 NorthernFederalBankStadium

Tom: Northern Federal Bank? Never heard of it... dude, were turning right...

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 NorthernFederalBank

Tom: Lance... its a bank...

Lance: a bank? wow, must have vistited earth. And sometime in the last 50 years at that.

Tom: Not just a bank, Earth like stores...

Lance: Downright speechless.

Bus Driver: Shut UP! Were almost to the transfer point.

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 HaywardandLansing

Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 NationalHall

Bus Driver: Two unidentified foreign beings for transfer to the high court.

Guard: Ok, open the door.

[Guard boards the bus]

Guard: Beings, do you understand me? Существа, Вы меня понимаете?

Tom: Um...Lance...

Guard: Beings, do you understand me? Существа, Вы меня понимаете?

Lance: ...Yes sir.

Guard: Good, welcome to Massaria, based off your comprehension of English, I assume you come from earth no?

Lance: ...Yes sir.

Guard: And may I ask how you found us?

Lance: We are part of a space program, and we don't really know besides we encountered a strange phenomena.

Guard: Hahahahahahahahaha.... oh... Its the 1970's all over again Razz

Tom: Huh?

Guard: Let me explain... In 1971, people from the East and the West all began disappearing, mostly soviets, americans, canadians, Brits and Bridgeish peoples. May I ask your nationality?

Lance: We're Bridgeish. May I ask yours?

Guard: Not important, Anyway, the people from those nations just disappeared, the leaders thought it was due to nuclear testing, that lead to SALT I in 1972, but it kept happening, then randomly, in 1974, it stopped. Then it started again in 1979, and led to SALT II. Then it ended again in 1982. But that was as far as it lasted. We were very civil about everything, everyone found everyone else, all came on the island, and had an all island governemnt set up within months. More than that, we came across oil deposits on the Northwest coast which we quickly tapped into, and also found deposits of other metals in the ground to make alot of things we needed, and then we met others on the planet and began trading for other resources with them. For the most part, that brings us to now.

Lance: Really? Thats interesting....

Guard: Now, there's good news and bad news.

Lance: Good news first please?

Guard; Ok. Ya'll are the first foreigners on our soil since 1982 not on by passport.

Lance: Bad news?

Guard: Ya'll are going against the court because your here illegally...

50Kingdom of Waterbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom of Waterbridge 2011-05-12, 20:19

mayorm  

mayorm
SC4 insomniac
SC4 insomniac
Great story. Very Happy I see it deals with a planet called massaria too. Coincidence maybe?

Sponsored content  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum